Houston Bulls Press Conference

6 minutes ago, MattyIce said:

HOU_bar.png Houston Bulls Press ConferenceHOU_bar.png

From Monday Oct 19 to Week Ending Sunday Oct 25

Answer three questions for 1 TPE, answer 6 for the 2 TPE maximum.

1. There's been an influx of new players lately.  How do you fit into the team?

2. What's your favorite pizza?  What toppings are your favorite?

3. Our GM @rjfryman is expecting a baby.  Give us 2 names (boy/girl) that you name the newborn to the family!

4. NHL 21 has just been released recently.  Are you getting the game?

5. Another NHL question.  What are your favorite game modes?  You like Franchise? Be A Pro? HUT or CHEL?

6. Did you know there's a 10 TPE bonus for first-generation players that reach the 100 TPE level?  When you get there, what are you going to spend your points on?

Management: @rjfryman @MattyIce

Players: @jakeclarkin @Nicolai488 @Syzygy @Bobby Bummhole @Webberj @Sam16 @WebberP @Jayrad28 @nevadaO  @Brrbisbrr @Kodabaer4 @HoPeFuLCheWBaCCa @Rasmussen man @Randy Valgardson @monttu @Qew @Berocka @Ominous @Molholt

1. I feel even better in the team because our team is now stronger

2. Mexico. Hot sauce, pineapple, double cheese, pepperoni and jalapeno

3. Lincoln or Sarah

4. I will definitely get it

5. My favourite is Be A Pro.

6. I didn't know. I will spend those to my weaker skills.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello My Bull Brethren, It is Early in the am on Monday which means I am rushing to get out some fresh shiny new questions for the team to answer. A reminder to all the new folks that you only have to

1. After the trade deadline no one being traded and a few last minute pick ups which group activity did you do with you teammates. We have done a bunch of team activities with the new guys I am s

1.)  How do you feel about our current roster in terms of playoff competitiveness? Do you think we picked up enough pieces after the player creation deadline to really make a run for the cup? I t

Posted Images

It's nice to not have bots, that's for sure

I can't really eat pizza right now, but everything is pretty good to me

3. Our GM @rjfryman is expecting a baby.  Give us 2 names (boy/girl) that you name the newborn to the family!

Cletus and Orenthal

Nah.  It's the same old crap with a little polish.

5. Another NHL question.  What are your favorite game modes?  You like Franchise? Be A Pro? HUT or CHEL?

I have an EASHL team I've been with for 6 years and I love some franchise,  just wish the AI was a lot better

6. Did you know there's a 10 TPE bonus for first-generation players that reach the 100 TPE level?  When you get there, what are you going to spend your points on?

Hot Cheetos and a 40

5 hours ago, MattyIce said:

Players: @jakeclarkin @Nicolai488 @Syzygy @Bobby Bummhole @Webberj @Sam16 @WebberP @Jayrad28 @nevadaO  @Brrbisbrr @Kodabaer4 @HoPeFuLCheWBaCCa @Rasmussen man @Randy Valgardson @monttu @Qew @Berocka @Ominous @Molholt

1.Ive been with the bulls all season, so even though I’m a rookie I kinda feel like a veteran.

2.Canadian. As a Canadian I may be a little biased tho.

3.Boy-Julius. Obviously lol

Girl-Sidney, Because fuck the penguins.

4.Absolutely, have bought every game since 06. It’s the most bullshit frustrating game ever and I hate EA, but I still buy NHL Games 

5.Franchise mode for sure. Be a pro is a close second. I’ve never liked the HUT features.

6.Sadly I’m not first gen, but I’m glad a lot of our team is almost at that Mark already!

Edited by Jayrad28
On 10/17/2020 at 2:21 PM, MattyIce said:

1. I fit in the team as a good playmaking winger, my job is to pass the puck so others can score, and i find my objective very important.

2. Being, what i like to call a “meatatarian” i will only accept MEAT on a pizza

3. For a girl: Blim and for a boy: Blam

4. Nhl21 has updated be a pro, but it still has lots to be desired, so no

5. Be a pro has been my favourite for years however i would have to say franchise mode is my favourite ever since they added 32nd expansion capabilities.

6. Ok I didn’t know about this! I’m gonna focus on training my puck handling and passing so i can get the puck to my teammates to score

1. I feel I fit nicely on the team... Players starting to find a groove.

2. Cheese and pepperoni

3. (Boy) Sidney.. (Girl) Sydney.

4. Unfortunately no.. I have 2 kids I dont have time for gaming systems

5. Franchise mode all day

6. Scoring,passing,skating

1. Very well

2.chesse and pepperoni 

3.paul and paula

4.yes already have it 

5.chel

6.yes. scoring skating 

1. I like to bring a strong physical presence to the ice.

2. My favorite pizza would probably be deluxe. My favorite toppings would have to be mushroom, pepperoni, and sausage.

3. Congratulations to the gm. Jack/Katrin

4. I already picked it up.

5. The modes I play the most is be a pro , and world of chel.

6. I'm putting it in defense.

2. My favorite pizza would probably be deluxe. My favorite toppings would have to be mushroom, pepperoni, and sausage.

HOU_bar.png

HOUSTON BULLS PRESS CONFERENCE - WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 1ST

1 tpe for three questions, full 2 tpe for all six questions

1. Houston isn't in the playoffs, so plenty of time to train and think about your build.  What stats will you be putting your tpe into?

2. What's your on the plate of your favorite meal for weekend brunch?

3. If you could grow a playoff beard, would you?  Which NHL player has a great playoff beard?

4. What's your favorite memory this past season playing for the Bulls?

5. Should we have an offseason party, even though we didn't make the playoffs?  What would be the theme of the party?

6. Who has helped you the most since coming to Houston?  What did they help you out with?

Players: @jakeclarkin @Nicolai488 @Syzygy @Bobby Bummhole @Webberj @Sam16 @WebberP @Jayrad28 @nevadaO  @Brrbisbrr @Kodabaer4 @HoPeFuLCheWBaCCa @Rasmussen man @Randy Valgardson @monttu @Qew @Berocka @Ominous @Molholt @RomanesEuntDomus

Edited by MattyIce
5 minutes ago, MattyIce said:

HOU_bar.png

1. Houston isn't in the playoffs, so plenty of time to train and think about your build.  What stats will you be putting your tpe into?

3. If you could grow a playoff beard, would you?  Which NHL player has a great playoff beard?

5. Should we have an offseason party, even though we didn't make the playoffs?  What would be the theme of the party?

6. Who has helped you the most since coming to Houston?  What did they help you out with?

Players: @jakeclarkin @Nicolai488 @Syzygy @Bobby Bummhole @Webberj @Sam16 @WebberP @Jayrad28 @nevadaO  @Brrbisbrr @Kodabaer4 @HoPeFuLCheWBaCCa @Rasmussen man @Randy Valgardson @monttu @Qew @Berocka @Ominous @Molholt @RomanesEuntDomus

1. Puck handling, passing. And skating

2. Steak and potatoes

3. Absolutely I would.. Joe Thornton hands down best beard of all time..

4. Watching my player improve..

5. Yes we should.. I believe it should be hockey themed.

6. The 2 that have helped me the most are @rjfryman and @MattyIce

1. Houston isn't in the playoffs, so plenty of time to train and think about your build.  What stats will you be putting your tpe into?

I'm not in Houston, but my London team missed the playoffs too.  I think I'll put points into skating and puck handling mostly

2. What's your on the plate of your favorite meal for weekend brunch?

Bacon, eggs, sausage, ham, home fries, toast with smoked meat, load up on protein for the week

I have a beard already so of course, and I remember Mike Commodore had a big bright red one

I dont' play for Houston, but I was here in season 72.  We sucked ass, but I miss that LR.  Good people from then and last season was pretty lit too.  I wished I was AGM sooner to be a part of the pain

Of course we should.  A hockey themed party with a pinata with the logos of the other teams that spills money when we smash it.

From and AGM perspective, its the GM rjfryman and Acydburn.  They've helped me out well

5 hours ago, MattyIce said:

HOU_bar.png

1.skating

2.gotta have ham egg and potatoes 

3. I would grow one to for many purposes. And I really enjoy joe thorton’s beard, it’s bushyness is crazy

4. Getting my first goal(s), im not much of a goal scorer so it is exciting when i do score

5. Theme: halloween of course

6. They all have helped me, im new to hockey on a semi professional scene, they have all helped me train and improve my abilities to compete in the vhlm