We Have A Future NHL Star in Our Midst

eaglesfan036

"I’ve deked out Darnell nurse before I made him slip up and I blew right by him and McDavid slapped my shin pads and said wow who did u learn that from to me and wanna know what I said I said “you” to him and he game me a little chuckle and than because I took of my helmet he russsled my hair he touched my hair.., lol" 

"I am a beast at hockey and wanna know what McDavid said he said I would be a great player and he hopes to play with me on the same team or against me when I am older lol..."

- Michael Rasmusson on VHL Discord, no idea who he is on here. He also claims he is going to be a top 3 pick in the ohl draft

Sorry for the way I acted I went way to far and to dil I’m sorry I went way to far I am truly sorry I won’t do it again and don’t worry about it I am just sitting here and thinking about it and it was stupid I shouldn’t have acted like that I am truly sorry for everything that I said tonight I am sorry for everything that I said and did tonight I didn’t mean it it was just jokes and normal stupidity for me I am sorry everyone for every last thing of that

Edited by Connor mcdavid

I said the wrong thing in discord to dil and I am sorry for it and I thought about it and it was stupid what I said to dil and I got a little out of hand and thought about what I said and I feel bad about it so yeah I didn’t mean it I was mad at things before that... I know it was very stupid what I said and very bad of me to say those things

Edited by Connor mcdavid

Just now, DollarAndADream said:

Why is he being so apologetic? Was there more than just pretending he's a hockey player? I don't see that as something to apologize for. Haha.

Uhhhh it went on for a few hours. Dil tried to pry more details about his hockey career out of him, Rass resorted to attacking dil personally, and then they just went off.

Ya and i feel bad for everything that I said and so I am going to do this I am going to let dil say what dil wants to me and I will only let him talk not me and I am going to only reply when dil says that dils done k

Edited by Connor mcdavid

1 minute ago, Connor mcdavid said:

Ya and i feel bad for everything that I said and so I am going to do this I am going to let dil say what dil wants to me and I will only let him talk not me and I am going to only reply when dil says that sold done k...

sheesh, stop apologizing like 5 times. One time is enough

Eaglesfan it's time for you to just stop.

You can't even construct a proper sentence, you're typing like you're straight out of grade seven. I really wish you would stop attempting to impress people when being honest and truthful gets you much further in life with adults than anything else (unless you want to be in politics, I guess). Everyone here is calling you out, not because the claims aren't possible, but because there are many different versions of the claims you are making. That is the top sign someone is fabricating a story, the fine details are never the same more than a handful of time. Also, just remember, VHL players are student-athletes and are actually expected to be above grade averages... last time I checked anyway.

When you claim things like you've taken Thompson one in a one on one, or 'deked out' Kastelic, you have to understand that anyone with a head on their shoulders is going to question you about it simply because of one thing: If it's too good to be true, then it probably is. If it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it's a duck. You keep creating additional stories that only dig you further into the ground and now you've made yourself a target instead of simply stopping and saying to yourself: 'Huh, okay, it seems like they're not impressed.' 

You're not impressing anyone, and your trash talk is about as weak as a FORTNITE players. 

For yourself, and your reputation, you need to stop.

47 minutes ago, Quik said:

THESE LETTERS MOTHER FUCKER, THE KIND YOU USE WHEN SCREAMING AT LITTLE SHITS LIKE YOU

i've never used a capital letter in my life.

even when i say things like the c.i.a or the f.b.i or the u.n

i just dont need such agressive letters in my life