Hey everyone I wanna say this to everyone who was on discord last night...

Connor mcdavid

Sorry for last night that was stupid I am sorry for the way I acted I wish I never said those things to dil or said anything at all I was mad already... well I am always mad but that’s not the point... I’m sorry that’s not the point of this the point of this is to say sorry to everyone for last night I’m sorry for saying those things and sorry for dil for being rude I wasn’t brought up like that I’m stupid sorry dil by the way... dil I hope u can forgive me it was just stupid the things I said and I hope we can still become friends... I feel bad for doing that to everyone who was on discord last night I was stupid I said something’s that I didn’t mean and now I am going on and not having fun because I lost all of u ppl as friends so yeah I’m sorry I am stupid sometimes when it comes to things I feel bad for doing that but yeah I’m sorry dil and to everyone else to...

I feel stupid for the things that I said last night I am truly sorry for everything that I did and I don’t want u to feel bad this is what I should do because I’m sorry so don’t if u do than it’s stupid to feel bad for me feel bad for yourself ppl because I was the one who did it so yeah I’m sorry and I’m stupid u ppl r not u all r smart and talented people at this game... I got to competitive and I got out of hand I’m going to take all the blame all of it ppl me and only me so I’m sorry for everything that I did and said I didn’t mean it so yeah hope u ppl can forgive me and hope u can all go back to being nice to each other and have fun with the game we all play so yeah I’m sorry for everything that I said in the discord last night