RIG/MOS: S64 off-season

VHL Bot

Kinda sad Dabarno left. He was always so excited when he was on Saskatoon and just disappeared entirely, even from the Discord servers we had in common. Same thing for Chase Trepanier, sadly. 

4 minutes ago, Peace said:

Kinda sad Dabarno left. He was always so excited when he was on Saskatoon and just disappeared entirely, even from the Discord servers we had in common. Same thing for Chase Trepanier, sadly. 

I was sad about Trepanier. We created the same day, both signed with Ottawa and were neck and neck in tpe for most of the first season. Then gone. Now I dont have any real good comparables for my player 

6 minutes ago, oilmandan said:

I was sad about Trepanier. We created the same day, both signed with Ottawa and were neck and neck in tpe for most of the first season. Then gone. Now I dont have any real good comparables for my player 

Speaking of S63 people who fell into the abyss, wtf happened to Cornflakers? Dude was at 335 after his rookie season, then disappeared once the season ended, coming back to claim the holiday bonus and disappearing again... @Cornflakers

6 minutes ago, Quik said:

Speaking of S63 people who fell into the abyss, wtf happened to Cornflakers? Dude was at 335 after his rookie season, then disappeared once the season ended, coming back to claim the holiday bonus and disappearing again... @Cornflakers

@Jubo07 knows better. iirc they came together into this league. perhaps it something has to do with

On 10/17/2018 at 3:24 PM, Cornflakers said:

Lol. Pretty tired of writing. My old job I was able to do it at the office. But now I work straight 9h days and don’t really have a setup at home other than mobile.

funny thing I predicted him as a potential bust with Mertz in that article. welp.

4 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

@Jubo07 knows better. iirc they came together into this league. perhaps it something has to do with

funny thing I predicted him as a potential bust with Mertz in that article. welp.

I think Cole left cause of family stuff. 

Just a couple stars that burned bright and faded fast. 

4 hours ago, Beaviss said:

You need to learn to use capital letters.

59 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

He is a buddy of mine outside of the league. He has lost interest in the site unfortunately through changing jobs twice, moving cities etc. I can see him coming back sometime once he has more free time but for now It is likely he will be inactive for a while.

• Victor changed the title to RIG/MOS: S64 off-season