S65 VHL Entry Draft

Nykonax

Quik steps up to announce another trade. Between the Helsinki Titans and the Moscow Menace

Moscow receives S66 Van 3rd from Helsinki in exchange for Pick 24.

MOS.pngReceives:

S66 Van 3rd

GV7gz6D.pngReceives:

Pick 24

This time for New York, Spade doesn’t come to announce the pick. It’s Joseph McWolf and Ryan Sullivan Jr.

“What’s up NEW YORK! Thanks to all the fans out there who are still sticking with us, were doing this for you! With the 26th selection, we are pleased to select…. Chase! Welcome to New York!

2i8i44o.png

@Chase Klein

Shawn Glade takes the stage again, then says a test into the microphone, making sure that Dahlberg doesn’t pull the same prank again. After he thinks he’s safe some anything Dahlberg could do he announces Davos’ pick

“With our last pick of the draft, we are very happy to select goalie Pekka Pouta”

2ugmfxs.png

@Snussu

HPTBHb1aQwyfuaxlr56wFgBpPM0tBnNz1OmmQ6aiG5SkWBwJG_9KIQVtBSBLRoe3kqx0jx-0_rF207iB__bqZfLhL0jZ7A_hkYdjr6u0LNxAHi4HzPLaZZkzIBASHtDSIz0Fi04

On this, and the final analysis segment we’ll hear more from some players, and Davos GM Shawn Glade. First up we have Dallas Jones of Davos though

It was an honor to be drafted tonight. I know the team that I am going to be heading to will put forth a competing team and I know my teammates will welcome me with open arms. I look forward to spending at least the next three seasons there minimum. I'd like to stay long term but classic Trifecta strikes again. Thanks to my GM for drafting me and having faith in me to be your next defender of the future.” - Dallas Jones

Next up we have Davos GM Shawn Glade on the air

“I'm very pleased with how we drafted. I went into the draft looking to take some defencemen and that's exactly what we got. With our last few picks, I was hoping to maybe take another active dman but got unlucky, but Pekka Pouta is a steal for a backup so I'm very happy."

We’ve also just heard from Elasmobranch Fish, the 6th overall pick about being drafted, and taking the step to the VHL

“Yeah man, you know... I'm ready for the challenge. I didn't know hockey was a thing until a year ago, I'm not afraid. You can only get better through challenges. I will give my everything to the Calgary and I'll show them they took the right player."

Thats it for analysis for this draft, we hope you enjoyed these segments!

McWolf comes up to announce this pick too. When someone asks him why he’s announcing he said

“Spade is too busy browsing instagram memes on his phone. Last time I interrupted his meme session he snapped at me. Called me a normie. I don’t know what that means, but I don’t want it to happen again. So I’ve decided to announce the picks. Anyways, the Americans select Dorian Mason!”

@Tim (I'll get bush to fix your graphic, he accidentally messed up the text)

Edited by Nykonax

Trade

Dictator Quik takes the stage to announce a trade. “We have a trade to announce between the Moscow Menace and the Riga Reign

Moscow receives Anthony Dabarno. Riga receives Pick 33

MOS.pngReceives:

Anthony Dabarno

ttuFXuQ.pngReceives:

Pick 33