A Snapshot of the North Sea Express [1/2]

aleks

The Houston Bulls have definitely charged into the VHLm scene through extraordinary free agency acquisitions and expert drafting by their General Manager; Alexander Pepper. The current projected roster shaped out to be like so:

FORWARDS:

Griffin - Kozlov - Laughton

Jurri - Chism - Kirbsson

J. Sederstrom - L. Sederstrom - MacElroy

DEFENSE:

Gibbles - Sparrow

Radcow - Garcia

But the most interesting line that the Bulls have currently is definitely what the locals have dubbed, "the North Sea Express." General Manager Pepper outdid himself with this one by acquiring the Swedish twins in Free Agency, and drafting Callum MacElroy with the final selection in the draft, at 56th, which is looking to be one of the biggest steals of the draft as hes currently made leaps and bounds in the development of his scoring toolkit, improving the velocity of his slapshot from an average of 87mph to a respectable 92mph over the course of the past couple weeks. Hes also worked on the release of his wristshot, causing him to be incredibly dangerous on the dot, in fact, hes gotten so proficient at it that it garnered the attention of the VHL Calgary Wranglers, where he was drafted at 30th overall in the most recent draft. For the next couple seasons though, it looks like he'll be sticking out his VHLm career with the Houston Bulls, where he'll be receiving feeds from our next player...

Luvig Sederstrom, being the playmaking center of the group, is looking to be a catalyst to the rookie lineup, with his great passing, skating, and puck handling, will most likely be responsible for zone entry when it comes to transitioning from the defensive zone to the offensive zone. Ludvig can usually be seen in game footage receiving breakout passes from the defence and immediately attempting to get control of Gretzkys Office, allowing him to use his great vision to make the correct play, whether that be teeing it up for MacElroy, or passing it off to his not so identical brother; Joakim Sederstrom.

The more stout and small brother of the pair definitely uses his size and speed to his advantage. Despite being a sniper, he is definitely not afraid to use blistering speed with the combination of his strength to dive down the wings and cut into the middle, while having no trouble sniping a shot at high speed placed perfectly in the far high shoulder slot. Joakim is also not afraid to lay the body and put out the physical work of the North Sea Express line, as Ludvig isnt as built, and MacElroy lacks the size, which is something that would normally be desperately needed on the line. Hes more than willing to punch the lights out of anyone who messes with MacElroy or Ludvig.

All in all, it looks to be a pretty solid line, and rounds out the new expansion teams top 9, leaving them as serious cup contenders. We were able to get some closing comments from the GM himself"

"i knew what i was doing in taking MacElroy- this kid is a sleeper star, and i know he's going to put some effort forth into proving me right. signing the twins was a no brainer- the NHL had the sedins to prove why that kind of chemistry is so important in hockey. putting them together, I feel, is going to bring out the best in every party and help solidify an unstoppable top 9 for us."

-Big Boy Pepper

571 words

Edited by aleks

Quite an interesting step-up you have there, I am not sure though about chemistry of players, but I believe in your success!

8/10 - Great job at providing info and a bit of insight of how your team  works! 

6/10 - Brothers on the same line?

• DollarAndADream changed the title to A Snapshot of the North Sea Express [1/2]