Position: RW

Height: 76 in.

Weight: 195 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

Let me know if you need any help!

How did you find us? A VHLM GM will be contacting you shortly to offer you a contract!

https://discord.gg/TQ3wnCA

That's the link to our discord where most people hangout and chat!

dVrluxs.png

Hello @Dez13707

My name is Zack, I go by Goonie here on the VHL and I just wanted to first and foremost welcome you to the league. I’ve got extensive knowledge of the sim league, as well as extensive knowledge of the sim engine and I just wanted to let you know, I will always have your best interest in mind. That being said, I am the Assistant GM of the Yukon Rush and I wanted to offer you a contract to FEEL…THE…RUSH. We’ve got an extensive background of winning here in Yukon and I think you’ll be very happy here in Yukon.

We’re offering you top 9 minutes with the possibility of playing top 6 minutes, and I think with some development and commitment, you can easily become a top player here, with our guidance, the possibilities are limitless. If you choose to come to Yukon, just QUOTE this post and say “accept” and you’ll be on your way.

Cheers, Goonie.

Welcome to the league @Dez13707! I am the Minnesota Storm GM. We just moved into Minnesota and we are looking at taking the championship home in our first year in the city. We had a very good draft and we have a solid roster with active players in both the game and the Discord. 
However, we are still in need of new active rookies and that’s where you take part, pushing us to the very top. We would like to offer you a $1,5M contract alongside a very meaningful role in our championship run. If you’re interested you just have to quote this post saying that you accept and I’ll send you the contract!
Let’s make history together

minnesotastormrecruit.jpg

Welcome in the league, @Dez13707

If you need any help getting started, there's a channel dedicated to helping newer members in the VHL Discord where veterans can answer every question you have or help you in any way you need. You could also check the newest VHLM Newsletter they are full of useful resources. Or feel free to send a DM to either @Sonnet or I with any question you got.

We are right in the middle of offseason. GMs will come in here trying to claim you for their team, but you can take your time before making your decisions. Try to talk with a couple of GMs before commiting to one team for the next season.

On 2/24/2019 at 2:42 AM, Eudaldkp said:

Welcome to the league @Dez13707! I am the Minnesota Storm GM. We just moved into Minnesota and we are looking at taking the championship home in our first year in the city. We had a very good draft and we have a solid roster with active players in both the game and the Discord. 
However, we are still in need of new active rookies and that’s where you take part, pushing us to the very top. We would like to offer you a $1,5M contract alongside a very meaningful role in our championship run. If you’re interested you just have to quote this post saying that you accept and I’ll send you the contract!
Let’s make history together

minnesotastormrecruit.jpg

What role will I be playing

On 2/23/2019 at 10:41 PM, Goonie said:

dVrluxs.png

Hello @Dez13707

My name is Zack, I go by Goonie here on the VHL and I just wanted to first and foremost welcome you to the league. I’ve got extensive knowledge of the sim league, as well as extensive knowledge of the sim engine and I just wanted to let you know, I will always have your best interest in mind. That being said, I am the Assistant GM of the Yukon Rush and I wanted to offer you a contract to FEEL…THE…RUSH. We’ve got an extensive background of winning here in Yukon and I think you’ll be very happy here in Yukon.

We’re offering you top 9 minutes with the possibility of playing top 6 minutes, and I think with some development and commitment, you can easily become a top player here, with our guidance, the possibilities are limitless. If you choose to come to Yukon, just QUOTE this post and say “accept” and you’ll be on your way.

Cheers, Goonie.

How much is the contract worth 

• 3 weeks later...