VSN - Trade ? Review ? (Peace-Randoms Trade and Twinger Trade)

-Trade 1-

:rig: receives:

Randoms

:dav: receives:

Rylan Peace

Seems like I like to review trades that involve scoring leaders as Davos trades away their Team Scoring Leader, Randoms, for another Right Winger, Rylan Peace. Randoms has had a good season as an individual with 28 goals and 29 assists combining for an impressive total of 57 points, while on the other hand, Rylan Peace has scored 24 goals and 22 assists for a pretty close total of 46 points. Despite Randoms having the better season points and goals wise, I would say this is an even trade considering Peace didn’t have as much ice-time. Randoms and Rylan are both excellent players, and only time will tell if there really is a true winner to this trade.

-Trade 2-

:nya: receives:

Leph Twinger

:rig: receives:

S65 NYA 2nd

S66 NYA 1st

S67 NYA 2nd

This was a trade that surprised me. No offense to Leph Twinger, but I feel like Riga won this trade. Twinger has been okay, potting 21 goals and assisting 29 times, for a total of 50 points. He hasn’t been bad, but New York receives him at the cost of 3 very high picks, all which could potentially draft a superstar. Unless Leph Twinger catches on fire and gets some of his old scoring flair, or unless the picks are busts, I think it’s safe to say Riga wins this one.

Edited by SlapshotDragon

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2019 at 11:50 PM, McWolf said:

Twinger had 100+ points the prior season but fell because Riga's just full. He'll do good on NYA

I'll see if I can feed him some scraps.

j/k...He'll do good.