Philadelphia Reapers Hiring AGM

BladeMaiden

Looking for a AGM,

+1 capped a week

Looking for someone who wants to be highly active in Philadelphia Reapers franchise. Looking to learn lines, do drafting, waivers and  participate in a fun locker room. Show me what you got, as you will be the next in line to the reapers throne.

Blade

I would like to thank everyone for applying to be my AGM, there were no bad choices tbh. Hard choices had to be made so i decided to go with someone who I have worked with in the past and who I knew would be excited. He is sure to bring a burst of energy to my Locker Room, not that it needed the help lol. @DilIsPickle You are my 3rd and hopefully final attempt at

hiring an agm! Hopefully 3rd time is the charm.

-Blade

Putting my name into the hat. Pretty unfamiliar with GMing, would like to learn how to do lines and make good trades!!1!!! I GM'd USA twice in the WJC but lost both times :( Anyways I think AGM n the VHLM could be a big step for me and something id be excited about

1 minute ago, ShawnGlade said:

Putting my name into the hat. Pretty unfamiliar with GMing, would like to learn how to do lines and make good trades!!1!!! I GM'd USA twice in the WJC but lost both times :( Anyways I think AGM n the VHLM could be a big step for me and something id be excited about

You are a human trash compactor and i don't know why i hired your for VSN j/k You are funny as hell Glade don't ever change!

2 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

I’d like to step down if Shawn wants it. This raccoon has had it pretty rough and could use a shot.