Orion ready to slaughter [1/2]

BluObieZ

If there is doubt after last season if Orion was ready for the big league, he is looking to prove those people wrong this season in the VHLM. He will be playing for Minnesota, who seem to be on all accounts the favorite to win the cup. Orion says that he is ready for the season and he will prove everyone why he should have been taken in the VHLM draft much higher "I don't care about the VHL draft. That is over and done with. I shouldn't have been drafted, everyone knows that I am not happy about that. But here in the VHLM I was taken much later then I should be taken. Some guys passed on me because probably my agent, or because they thought there were better players then me. Sure two of those players will be my team mates, but I will show everyone I should have gone first. It's time to fuck shit up"

When asked about how he is preparing for the season, Orion had an odd reaction to the question to say the least "Well Minnesota is not Las Vegas. So I will have to find new things to keep myself entertainment. In Vegas the fun came to you and you just had fun with it. The hookers, the cocaine, the parties and the after parties. God it was a fun and wild ride. What exactly does Minnesota have to offer? Lame local bars? Cow tipping girls that have a thicker "farmy" look? Come on bud! While I am dedicated to the team this season I will find my own things to do because I do not think the city has much to offer. What those things are. Are up to me. If I decide to buy a super car just to lead the police on a wild chase that's entirely up to me. If the league or my team does not like that. Well... they can shove it and that's me being nice. The city and the team should be happy that I am bringing them a championship to their shit hole city this season. They should have a shrine built to me. An epic one, not one of those shitty bronze ones"

Only time will tell that if Minnesota will win the cup, but last season the great debate at the start of the season was if Vegas was better than Ottawa. We all know how that turned out. Ottawa sucked and were ousted pretty easily. While Vegas hoisted the cup in easy fashion. Orion was very vocal about how Vegas was much better, he was willing to take the backlash if they lost. But they didn’t. Orion will most likely take the same approach to this season. Maybe not shoving Minnesota down your throat because he and his agent don’t care about the city but they will make sure that you know that they are the better team every time you need reminding. This will be an interesting season that is for sure.

• 2 months later...