Quik Fire Thoughts [2/2]

Tagger

• Commissioner

Taking screenshots of all the sliders would theoretically be possible though there's no way to show what sliders were used in any given sim so even if we had the screenshots there's no way to prove nothing was messed with. So not really a lot of transparency being offered from your suggestion unfortunately.

Honestly I do miss the old FA threads though they did get a little messy and distracting. The VHLM system isn't even supposed to be on the forum, it was never designed to be, the GM's just wanted to be tagged easier. It would be possible to create some kind of system like that probably for the sake of discussion mind you if we wanted to. Just sorta like a topic made for every active FA where things can happen maybe.

Review : First off - this is one of the first Podcasts I have heard and I want this to be a 3 hour podcast as author is magnificent at showing his opinion while driving a car in active traffic. Surely an interesting way how to look at VHLM situation that happened. Simming problems should definitely be addressed. Truly an amazing job and keep up the good work! 10/10 

Review: Wouldn't suggest doing this while driving...but props anyways. Overall I think it was pretty well made, some times you kinda lost your train of thought. Made some good points. Would like to hear this from a home mic if you have one. But cheers, keep doing what you're doing.