S65 Regular Season Index

Devise

INDEX

No pre-season, we didn't do one last season and I'd rather just get right to simming as soon as possible tomorrow. So GM's feel free to get your lines in and let me know if you have any issues with rosters or other problems. Thanks! Let's have a great Season 65 everyone. :cheers: 

@VHL GM Just as a note as well all lines should still be sent to both vhlsim@outlook.com and rpower22@gmail.com. 

Edited by Devise

• Devise pinned this topic
Just now, Sonnet said:

looking emoji intensifies

I gotta give GM's a fair time to get lines in. I'll be up and ready to get a hot sim in pretty early my time similar to playoffs etc, as it's a weekday. I just don't have the time to commit more than 10-15 in my morning, it's why when there is any issue and I have to spend 30+ minutes on something I can't do it in that window. That said as soon as I have the lines tomorrow I can make a quik 10 minute window to come in and get sims posted. Trust me, off-season burden stuff got us a bit behind but we'll be back to regular sims earlier on weekdays similar to how I had it during the playoffs. 

• Commissioner
50 minutes ago, Hybrid1486 said:

Why don't the Menace show up on the conference page in the standings?

I’ve been trying to figure that out with the VHLM expansion teams. They show in the division standings so obviously they are in the same conference but the conference standings don’t show the new teams. It’s weird.

3 hours ago, Quik said:

@Devise Bald Guy should have been on the roster since Day 1, can you please add him to Helsinki. I'll put HSK D4 in his spot as a place holder for the next sim.

Looks like he signed recently, but he was RFA on day 1. I discussed with Sonnet he said he hadn't signed at the time of the Day 1 sims. He'll be added for today's though.