S65 Regular Season Index

Beketov

• Commissioner

Just a heads up guys, had a busy day and won’t be able to post games tonight. Gonna try to do an early sim tomorrow morning and then another one either at lunch or in the evening to give GM’s time to make adjustments between games if they want.

13 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Just a heads up guys, had a busy day and won’t be able to post games tonight. Gonna try to do an early sim tomorrow morning and then another one either at lunch or in the evening to give GM’s time to make adjustments between games if they want.

boo

• Commissioner

@VHLM GM As I said last night there will be a 2nd round of games today; maybe this afternoon maybe tonight, I'm not sure. If you want to change your lines for it get them in ASAP.

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

@VHLM GM As I said last night there will be a 2nd round of games today; maybe this afternoon maybe tonight, I'm not sure. If you want to change your lines for it get them in ASAP.

Lines submitted. 

• Commissioner

Tomorrow is likely gonna be a double sim in 1 chunk to try and get caught up with the VHL a bit. Just a heads up.

• Commissioner

Heads up @Sonnet your new lines caused STHS to continually crash when I went to sim (oddly they worked fine for the first day but crashed the 2nd) so please re-submit new ones. I went back to whatever you had given me before.

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Sonnet said:

The Minnesota game looks like my old lines, so that one's okay. The Saskatoon one looks nothing like anything I've ever submitted though- they were supposed to really only swap one player, but instead it looks like the lines have been autofilled.

It said your roster or lines (I don’t recall which) was incomplete so it would have auto-done something.

• Commissioner
Just now, Sonnet said:

It looks like it autofilled nearly everything though, the new lines were supposed to look identical to the old ones, minus one player

I’m guessing your roster didn’t downgrade back to the old version when your lines did or something which caused some weirdness. A new correct version should fix it.

Just in case it’s a corrupt player, who’s your newest addition so I know what to check tomorrow if it tries to crash on me again?

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, Sonnet said:

Possibly- the new player is Finn Theismann. I'll send some new lines in tonight to see if they cooperate.

Sounds like this game is staying, though?

I will not be re-simming no. It’s a glitch and it’s unfortunate but it’s ultimstely not worth re-doing all the games for. We can’t selectively re-sim: it’s a whole sim or nothing.

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Tagger said:

@Beketov Is the wrong De Rossi on Lynx roster? It looks like it's Kitras' old player from S53 Luigi De Rossi rather than Waluigi.

Well that’s embarrassing, damn similar names. I’ll fix it tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissioner
6 hours ago, Thranduil said:

Releasing Edouard Fortin to make room for waiver claims.

I’ll try to remember to do that but just a heads up, releases should be posted in the finances section where signings get posted. That, trades, and new lines are basically all I check before I sim.

• Commissioner

A head's up to everyone: somehow STHS went wonky on me and traded a player I was nowhere near touching in the transaction menu and I didn't notice so today's sim had to be re-done. Sorry for the confusion and the annoyance.