HSK/CGY: S65

VHL Bot

Finally I was waiting for Helsinki to bite on Canmore. Helsinki clearly needed the forward support. Surprisingly they got Revchenko who CGY wasn't willing to trade for much of off-season. Good deal for both teams.

This trade talk has been going on since the off-season, not easy to make since we wanted to see how Calgary would do if we kept both this season. Obviously, for our future, this makes sense with the rebuild. We are only in year 2 of the rebuild with Barabash Coming next season and three firsts and three seconds over the next 2 seasons with a great young stable of players. Also, Revy is a UFA next off-season and having him on the team we had the opportunity to talk to him before the trade which was good. We knew we weren't going to be good this season anyway but I can't have Helsinki being lotto after trading their next season first to Davos, Also gives Canmore and Revy a shot at a cup this season. Thanks for the patience @Quik I know this wasn't easy on you.

6 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

kids born after 1999 don't know what this is

I feel like Blockbuster is the go to for that sort of thing though so kids born after it died in popularity at least know of it.