Bald Guy interview

Galdoblame

Here we go 1 after a long week of waiting and even out of the roster, Bald Guy finally got signed and call up. It took a while for the warrior of the rising sun to come up, because he forgot his visa and as such, could not play officially a game with helski.

''You know how strict is the regulation. Even if i live here for some time by now, i still have to show my passport. Look like my jersey and contract are not enough !''

But Bald Guy had a lot of fun recently. By changing team and league , he suddently found himself surrounded by player way better than him. 

'' Im please by this. I like competition, hit and blood ! From now on i will train to be even stronger ! ''

As you can see, he is really motivated. But who wouldn't be : he is part of a team that got to the final last year. Since he is a rookie, he have a lot to prove, but he is confident.

''Even if they don't pick me in a leadership position, i will still give my all and be sure to impress them enough to be recognised. Failure is not an option in Asia, and i want to bring such culture here''

And Bald Guy is pretty happy right now. In a recent match, he did 2 assist, giving him a respectable 1 point per match for now. If asked if he could keep this up, he humbly said

'' I don't know, i don't have much fish scale left. I just hope i have enough to keep my cultivation speed as it is. I want to  be bigger and bigger, until i reach the heaven realm in skill !''

That's indeed a lot of determination. But Bald guy training is said to be pretty rigorous. Few people actually follow him all the way.

'' It's pretty simple. every morning i do 100 push up, 100 sit up, 100 squat and then i run 10 miles. Once i am done, i do it again , and again until i get hungry. Then i eat fish scale, and i do it again and again until im hungry. Then i eat fish scale and i do it again and again until i feel sleepy. Then i eat fish scale and i pratice hockey.  Then i sleep on the ice and when i wake up, i do it all again.''

When asked the side effect of such training, he simply said

'' You know, there is no side effect. Sure you become smelly, your skin strech out and become red. But honestly it is not so bad.

My master who told me this trick said to me the worst part was losing hair. He said day after day, he seen his hair fall from his head until he went bald in a single year. I don't know if the fact i am bald i a result of this, but i don't care much. I gotta go training now !''

What a kid !