Orion: The Rise of Fong coming Monday

BluObieZ

Remember a few seasons ago as part of the pre build-up of Orion Slade. Robbie Entertainment a media conglomeration announced a plethora of epic superheroesque movies that the world has never seen. Well prepare yourself for the 2nd of the movies. Releasing Monday March 11th. Orion: The Rise of Fong promises to be more action packed then the first movie in the trilogy Orion: Beginnings which just setup the whole trilogy and laid down the framework for what will truly be an epic 2nd last movie for Robbie Entertainment.

For those who do not know what to expect from a Robbie Entertainment movie just search the forum for Orion:Beginnings or King and Mulligan. You will get a quik, well… not so quik but informative run down on what to expect from the Rise of Fong. It truly will be an epic movie that maybe Robbie Entertainments best ever work. But that’s coming from me the person that made it. If the director of a movie does not believe in their own movie, it will fail. Watch Kevin Smith talk about Mallrats. A movie that bombed a the box office but has a cult following. He loves that movie. Where am I going with this? I have no idea. Enjoy Orion: The Rise of Fong.  

@TheLastOlympian07 @tfong

Edited by BluObieZ