S65 Trivia Week 2

Victor

2 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

lol the 1st one took me longer

The first one I got easily since I remembered reading something relating to the question and had to do a quik search to find it. Won't get specific to not spoil the answer though

Edited by Matt_O

• Commissioner
54 minutes ago, Matt_O said:

Damn that second question took me a while

Go to Shaw page; command + F the 4 numbers, see which one pops up in a win column. Took 10 seconds haha

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

Go to Shaw page; command + F the 4 numbers, see which one pops up in a win column. Took 10 seconds haha

Wait under the HOF section there wasn't a Shaw Trophy list though? I looked through every hall of fame goalie and looked at every season the goalie won the Top Goaltender trophy to get the answer which took a while. I feel like I'm missing something really obvious

Edited by Matt_O

12 minutes ago, Matt_O said:

Wait under the HOF section there wasn't a Shaw Trophy list though? I looked through every hall of fame goalie and looked at every season the goalie won the Top Goaltender trophy to get the answer which took a while. I feel like I'm missing something really obvious

Page 2 of the VHL Awards list

• Commissioner
6 hours ago, Matt_O said:

HoF section -> Awards -> Page 2

The Hall of Fame holds more than just our inducted players.

12 hours ago, Beketov said:

HoF section -> Awards -> Page 2

The Hall of Fame holds more than just our inducted players.

I might cry right now, I didn't realize there was more than two pages for the awards section and my half hour I spent grinding for the answer are wasted because I chose the wrong answer 

Edited by Matt_O

• Commissioner
21 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

i couldnt quite remember what the answer was and i didnt know where i could find the answer for number 1 so I just guessed of what memory served me as. Im pretty sure i remember this being asked before somewhere

There’s a topic on the board that lists the cup winning goals for every season. I’m not gonna say where but those historical type topics only live in a few places.