The aces practice play with Micheal Rasmussen and Sabertooth

Connor mcdavid

In practice today (me) Micheal Rasmussen and Kyle Sabertooth (@uphillmoss) we were playing in a scrimmage and in a play Micheal and Sabertooth were on the same line for it and they have found a nickname for us and it’s called the bash brothers... because when Kyle shoots he’s got a hard shot like Fulton reed and me I am like the other bash brother and so me and him show good chemistry and we r growing as friends and as teammates and we were playing and so Kyle took a shot and Micheal was watching over Kyle like an awesome friend/ teammate should with a star player... me and him are looking good together and when ever someone looked to step up and tried to get Micheal or get Kyle the other was their to help the other... their really growing as friends off of the ice and teammates on the ice... and the team was looking good to in that practice...that was the best practice for Micheal Rasmussen yet but Kyle and Micheal looked good as a team and as players and as friends to... and Micheal even offered to buy Sabertooth lunch after the practice to... in other words for practice for Kyle and Micheal they were looking mean that’s the other word for good... and oh yeah Kyle Sabertooth is looking good this season I hope he does very good and helps us with the remainder of the season and hope he gets at least top 10 in points this season like keeps it up and crushes the bar and at least gets a top 10 in points or scoring...

Edited by Connor mcdavid