Wild AGM.

Peace

18 minutes ago, uphillmoss said:

I would enjoy being an agm very much. I have windows and discord. I hope to become one of the best gm’s in the future, and think that this would be a good place for me to start. I am also a VSN podcaster, so I have spent a lot of time scouting the VHLM

Uphillmoss has been a very active member both here and on Discord. He has shown quik learning ability and determination to be the best member he can. Highly recommended.

9 hours ago, MexicanCow123 said:

I would love too. I really want to learn how to be a GM one day so this would be a good step for me. No experience but have a desire to learn! 

another recommendation and member of The Aces. He has been very active on here and Discord. Eager to learn and to gain job responsibility.

On 3/15/2019 at 4:54 PM, Jubo07 said:

Uphillmoss has been a very active member both here and on Discord. He has shown quik learning ability and determination to be the best member he can. Highly recommended.

Just now, Jubo07 said:

another recommendation and member of The Aces. He has been very active on here and Discord. Eager to learn and to gain job responsibility.

Jubo just wants spies on the enemy team.... smh

• 2 months later...
On 3/15/2019 at 1:12 PM, Peace said:

Wanna learn how to be an AGM? Apply here.

Need to have Windows, Discord and a desire to learn STHS, but beyond that everyone can apply. 

I this job filled? If not I would love to, I am on a tablet though. I am pretty much on all day, and I love playing GM mode in NHL19. So I would be a great fit

4 hours ago, Strooper99 said:

I this job filled? If not I would love to, I am on a tablet though. I am pretty much on all day, and I love playing GM mode in NHL19. So I would be a great fit

Spot is filled.