(S66) LW - Jean ClaudePaul, TPE: 30

Yusuf Abdul-Latif

Welcome in the league, @Yusuf Abdul-Latif.

Make sure to check the New Player Guide section, I'm revamping them at the moment. They should be full of resources to help you get started. If you need any help getting started, there's a channel dedicated to helping newer members in the VHL Discord where veterans can answer every question you have or help you in any way you need. You could also check the newest VHLM Newsletter they are full of useful resources. Or feel free to send me a DM with any question you got.

We are right at the start of season 65. VHLM GMs will come in here trying to claim you for their team, but you can take your time before making your decisions. Try to talk a couple of GMs before making your decision. I'm the GM of Halifax myself. I can't sadly offer you much more than a bottom 6 role. But you'd have the benefit of playing on a solid team. Let me know if this something that can be of interest to you

27 minutes ago, Sonnet said:

19KG0xP.png

Hey there, @Yusuf Abdul-Latif! I'm Sonnet, the general manager for one of the VHLM's expansion teams, the Houston Bulls! I have loads planned for this team in terms of both activity and performance, and we'd love to have you as a core member of our inaugural roster.

As a new GM and a new team, my goal is to set the standard for how a VHLM team operates and presents itself. I try to get every player a jersey number and a banner that hangs in our locker room, some exclusive press conference questions each week to help tell the team's individual story, graphics and sigs for all of my players, and even all-time statkeeping so everyone has the chance to make Bulls history. We also host an active Discord channel, where most of us come to chat about the VHLM and anything in general, and stay up-to-date on new TPE opportunities! It's my goal to make Houston a flourishing team environment, and I'd love for you to be a part of it.

I'd like to offer you a spot on our third forward line, with the potential to move up if you keep active and keep earning TPE! We're a tight-knit bunch here in Houston, and with our friendly locker room, I'm sure you'll be able to maximize your potential and become a key component in turning our dream of making history into a reality.

So, what do you say? Would you like to be a part of history?

I'm glad to say that I would be a welcome addition to your roster!