S65 WJC Discussion

BladeMaiden

Hey Everyone!!

It is that time of  of the season again! Time to take out all your countries gear and get ready to cheer for your team as the gun for the GOLD. This year to spice things up we are going with a theme of Beat the Pros. @Bushito and @ShawnGlade will be our resident VHL GM Pros who will be looking to shut down their competition! We offer a warm welcome to: @uphillmoss (who took the form of a saber tooth tiger and took the VHLM by storm),  @GustavMattias (a Fiery guy with a Huston Bulls affiliation. He also came highly recommended by His GM  @Sonnet. He will be taking on His GM's player's WJC team of Asia and I can Imagine that Pepper will be tuning in to see how Asia does.) and last but not least we have @TsarPeter (who seems determined to take this tournament by storm. It is Rumored that He took this job with hopes of running an expansion team one day).

So lets Get the ball rolling with some predictions who do you think will take it all this year? Will it be a Pro or one of our Hungry new GMs?

Just wait until the Team World roster comes out and Asia goes to town. Our biggest weakness is our goaltending and we're guaranteed a big upgrade. 

35 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Just wait until the Team World roster comes out and Asia goes to town. Our biggest weakness is our goaltending and we're guaranteed a big upgrade. 

You will be allowed to replace inactives with active players, you must use all active available team Asia players, just clarifying before someone gets upset.

Looking forward to seeing Asia Compete this season ;)

This just in, Wendy Kandee Cain and Tyler Barabash Jr. have announced their Marriage and in turn she has decided to apply for dual citizenship and play for Team Canada this WJC. We hear they will have a full press release later this week. 

9 minutes ago, Bushito said:

This just in, Wendy Kandee Cain and Tyler Barabash Jr. have announced their Marriage and in turn she has decided to apply for dual citizenship and play for Team Canada this WJC. We hear they will have a full press release later this week. 

Marriage is null and void as Kandee is already married to @cpetrella Walter. I witnessed it in the LR

18 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

You will be allowed to replace inactives with active players, you must use all active available team Asia players, just clarifying before someone gets upset.

Looking forward to seeing Asia Compete this season ;)

How are we defining "active"? I have a few who are borderline (~40-60 TPE) and a goalie at 36 and all could be upgraded if legally done. As of right now, I'm using anyone from Asia who has earned any TPE at all, plus a few who haven't.

1 minute ago, GustavMattias said:

How are we defining "active"? I have a few who are borderline (~40-60 TPE) and a goalie at 36 and all could be upgraded if legally done. As of right now, I'm using anyone from Asia who has earned any TPE at all, plus a few who haven't.

As in active on the site, and will enjoy their player being in a tournament.

2 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

As in active on the site, and will enjoy their player being in a tournament.

Fair enough. So if I were to remove anyone who hasn't been on in 2 weeks or more, would anyone have an issue with this?

3 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Fair enough. So if I were to remove anyone who hasn't been on in 2 weeks or more, would anyone have an issue with this?

The site defines an inactive as over a month, but we'll see how many players you will be trying to replace.

46 minutes ago, Bushito said:

On a similar note Dahlberg and Katie Warren have announced their marriage.

@ShawnGlade (yes I did it)

2 minutes ago, Esso2264 said:

@Nykonax save this

@ShawnGlade want me to do your lines because I somehow know how to make shitty teams good. My resume includes S63 Team Asia, S64 Scandinavia, and S65 Ottawa Lynx

also I wanna see your dick, and I got that screenshotted esso

Edited by Nykonax