Chico Smeb's First Draft Destination Rankings

xDParK

Looks like I'm sitting around 25th in TPE standings at the moment. So I should go somewhere in the 3rd round, although my sketchy activity history may drop me another round, understandably. 

Although I don't know much about any of the VHL teams these days, I'm mostly judging my rankings off the few GMs I recognize, and the location of the teams, or my past players.

Toronto Legion

-I'm a leafs fan, so right away Toronto stands out. I've also played for this franchise with 2 of my past players I believe, and I also recognize Devise. He seems like a chill guy to play for.

Calgary Wranglers

-I've also had a great time here in the past, and Bushito seems like he takes this site very seriously, so I know he'll always do his best to field a competitor. 

Moscow Menace

-I've always respected Victor, would love to play for him. Moscow seems like a cool team as well.

New York Americans

-Spade is on my VHLM team, I like him. Seems very friendly, and I also think I've played here years ago with Richan. 

Helsinki Titans

- Quik seems like a nice guy, don't know much about the rest of the teams tbh.

Riga Reign

-hedgehog is a familiar name. Wish I had more to say about these teams. 

Seattle Bears

-I know Banack from when he was active in the SHL, never had a problem with him.

8. Vancouver Wolves

-Beaviss is in my draft class so I'd imagine this would be a young team. Would be happy to play here.

HC Davos

-unfamiliar with the GM. Although they're last I'd still be happy to play here.