Saskatoon's Winning Streak

nethi99

Saskatoon’s Winning Streak  

Welcome, everyone! Today I will be telling about Saskatoon’s winning streak. Is it just luck or is there something behind it? How long will the winning streak last? If you have any questions or concerns don’t be afraid to ask me.   

I am 99% sure that this winning streak is not luck. I think it is because of the trade that the Saskatoon Wild made with the Philadelphia Reapers. I think this is because, right when the trade happened Saskatoon all of a sudden went on a winning streak. If you were wondering what Saskatoon got in the trade, they got a 131 TPE right winger Named Brian Strong,91 TPE defender named Cody Parkey,78 TPE defender named DWin Championship and 125 TPE center named Hans Gruber. I think Saskatoon’s winning streak will stop in 2 or 3 games. Which is wrong because they won 1 game and lost 1 today. But if they did, it would be very good because they would be tied for 5th place which also means that Saskatoon would be in a playoff spot! They will probably one of the best teams in the VHLM next year with some of the players that are in Saskatoon will be at 150 or more TPE next year! Hopefully, Saskatoon can win the cup this season or next season.  

Hope you enjoyed!