Kowalski Signs With Doomsday Agency

Doomsday

Kowalski Signs With Doomsday Agency

b6syrmwpkbqaeyqcvh9i.jpg

NEW YORK - With their star client Thomas Landry playing a big role in the HC Davos Dynamo's Continental Cup win, along with a share of the Grimm Jonsson Trophy, many thought things couldn't get better for the Doomsday Agency. However, that may be exactly what happened when coveted linebacker/saxophone prospect Jack Kowalski signed on with John Gordon to take the agency onto the verge of breaking into the NFL.

Kowalski, who had received guidance from the Doomsday Agency after his sophomore season, ultimately decided to sign with them after wrapping up an outstanding collegiate career.

ce58b48960a32fedb068ed4f45615439.jpeg

"Well, I could sign with some prick like Drew Rosenhaus," said Kowalski upon announcing his decision. "But why sign with an agent that just wants to add you to a stable of clients to fatten up his wallet? The Doomsday Agency has built a name for themselves by dedicating themselves to one player and now I can get that same kind of dedication and guidance for my career as well. How could I possibly turn down an opportunity like this?"

With Thomas Landry taking big steps towards taking the next step in his VHL career, Randall James "Rim Job" Taylor making his way towards the SBA and having Jack Kowalski getting ready to take the NFL by storm, the Doomsday Agency is quickly becoming a powerful force in the sports world. Or is it? Hell, I don't know.

Jethro Novacek is a writer for the MSFL Times, the most brutally honest journalists around. He enjoys a nice Chianti, being that bastard in Monopoly with a hotel on Park Place and dangling children by their ankles to collect their milk money.