Ludvig Sederstrom Thrilled That His Hockey Salary Gets Him $500 in Tax Returns This Year, "Going to the strip club tonight boys," He Tweets

Gustav

HOUSTON--As the month of March draws to a close, it's that time of year again when every American over the age of 18 realizes that they've put off their taxes just about long enough. 

...And more often than not, decides to put them off a little bit more. 

The Houston Bulls' Ludvig Sederstrom was one step ahead of all of us, though, as the Swedish forward has apparently taken care of business already, having filed his tax returns and received a thrilling compensatory sum. Thrilling enough, at least, that Sederstrom took to Twitter at 3:54 in the morning, Central time, on Thursday to express his excitement at his first American tax return:

"Just got my tax returns back! 50,000 American cents are all mine. Going to the strip club tonight boys...should I make it rain pennies or nickels?" he tweeted at 3:54 in the morning, Central time. 

Multiple unconfirmed witness reports placed a wildly drunk Sederstrom (some say he was indeed carrying a jar of pennies) at Cowgirl Ranch, a Texan-themed Houston strip club, late Friday night. Sederstrom could not be reached for confirmation or further comments.