Nathan N has retired!

VHL Bot

1 minute ago, Jubo07 said:

nathandil.png

You will be the answer to a trivia question 20 seasons from now. Can't ever take that away from you ?

Im jelly of that fact

17 minutes ago, flyersfan1453 said:

You should look up Jeevan Samuelsson or something like that. VHLM version of Wayne Gretzky 

Who's the biggest bust of all time in the vhl?

• Commissioner
6 hours ago, flyersfan1453 said:

That's more of a @Victor question but I would think Robert Sharpe would be up there, no?

I’d be hard to top purely because of Scotty being on the board but I did have a cup and relatively comparable stats to other S1 goalies. Lowest TPE total ever for a first overall player though so it’s tough to say.

Take Scotty out of the equation and I think there must be SOMEONE worse. Can you really be described as a bust based purely off not being literally the best player the league has ever seen?

38 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

my first player won rookie of the year and then went inactive

Maybe I'll do that without the rookie of the year part ?

then you would just be an average bust

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/27/2019 at 9:16 PM, flyersfan1453 said:

You should look up Jeevan Samuelsson or something like that. VHLM version of Wayne Gretzky 

Gunnar Axelsson, scrub.

On 3/27/2019 at 9:34 PM, Beaviss said:

Who's the biggest bust of all time in the vhl?

A few come to mind. Sharpe, Matthieu VanCoughnett, Al Wilson. Feel there was another first overall pick around VanCoughnett that was really bad too but Joseph Heiss Jr. actually did get some TPE, so I might be thinking of a second overall pick.

On 4/21/2019 at 9:34 AM, .sniffuM said:

Gunnar Axelsson, scrub.

A few come to mind. Sharpe, Matthieu VanCoughnett, Al Wilson. Feel there was another first overall pick around VanCoughnett that was really bad too but Joseph Heiss Jr. actually did get some TPE, so I might be thinking of a second overall pick.

Heiss just retired early no?

On 3/28/2019 at 4:48 AM, Beketov said:

I’d be hard to top purely because of Scotty being on the board but I did have a cup and relatively comparable stats to other S1 goalies. Lowest TPE total ever for a first overall player though so it’s tough to say.

Take Scotty out of the equation and I think there must be SOMEONE worse. Can you really be described as a bust based purely off not being literally the best player the league has ever seen?

I'd have to imagine Cam Merrill would be up there. 3rd pick behind Japinder Singh and Kevyn Hesje, ahead of Intranquilo not that I did much (for 4x the TPE of Merrill I barely had twice the career) and more importantly, ahead of Adam Schultz (back when @Frank was active... not so subtle tag to try to get him back)