VHL Expansion

Quik

7 minutes ago, gorlab said:

mmm, okay.

maybe it's just me, but the moscow logo's stroke/outline def looks like a greenish grey.

I had thought so too but was told it’s not. 

Nevertheless it was either purple or acid green and I decided along with the admins that Davos should remain unique and we haven’t really had a true green team since Cologne.

Id say even if it is it seems they treat it as a third colour sort of like how I believe the old Seattle Bears logo had some green if I’m not mistaken. 

Edited by Advantage

3 minutes ago, Advantage said:

I had thought so too but was told it’s not. 

Nevertheless it was either purple or acid green and I decided along with the admins that Davos should remain unique and we haven’t really had a true green team since Cologne.

Id say even if it is it seems they treat it as a third colour sort of like how I believe the old Seattle Bears logo had some green if I’m not mistaken. 

makes sense

• Commissioner
6 hours ago, gorlab said:

mmm, okay.

maybe it's just me, but the moscow logo's stroke/outline def looks like a greenish grey.

The outline is dark grey without any real colour cast but it could be your monitor is calibrated to be slightly green. That would add a bit of colour into the grey that otherwise isn’t present.

14 minutes ago, Beketov said:

The outline is dark grey without any real colour cast but it could be your monitor is calibrated to be slightly green. That would add a bit of colour into the grey that otherwise isn’t present.

My PS tells me that a majority of the outline is hex code #112b2b 

image.thumb.png.3085b6bbedf008ec155bb5a963e5b1cd.png

image.png.8b158fafb9a09a46b94a606c9f50b470.png

It isn't my monitor.

• Commissioner
16 minutes ago, gorlab said:

BUT as long as Moscow is meant to be the "primary yellow" team, then it's all good on my end.

I could re-colour the #112B2B in the existing logo, if you want me to.

The primary is definitely yellow. Even with the scale you showed hats more cyan than free for sure and it’s an outline so yeah, third colour at best. I see no reason we’d need to change it. If we needed to I have the AI file for it.

• Commissioner
30 minutes ago, gorlab said:

cyan... green... now we're getting into semantics, but my concerns have been settled. 

I work in video post, cyan and green are very different colours. One is created by lowering red channels, the other by lowering magenta. They are two Very distinct things haha.

But yes, even if I accept that it’s green it’s far from being their primary colour.