S65 Theme Week Point Task

Quik

Hello again Everybody!

First, I'll address quikly what some of you may already be noticing, that this topic was posted 2 days ago: I'm low on free time, so posting it early made it easier on me.

Now that that's out of the way, let's talk about what has become a tradition these past few seasons: Theme Week. I make an announcement, you guys get uncapped TPE, everyone is happy. It's been a good arrangement, and everyone has come to anticipate the seasonal announcement of what the theme is that they will be doing their hard earned work. I announce, you get TPE. Simple formula, yes? Well, I thought I'd do it a little different this season. But, then I wondered, why mess with a good thing? Because it's fun to screw with people? I mean, yeah, that'd be part of it. But then any changes I do make would cause more work for @Beketov and myself, and we don't want that, so theme week will go as usual!

With that in mind, this season's theme week will be based on the Season 66 Draft! Any task submitted that pertains to the upcoming draft, whether it is individual players, team needs, the draft on a whole, whatever you like; so long as it meets the minimum requirements of the corresponding Point Task (500 words for an MS, 200 words for a VHL.com article, 10 minutes for a full podcast, etc.).

Payouts for this season's theme week are as follows:

Spoiler
  • Complete a Regular Point Task (Media Spot / Graphic/Video / Podcast), on 'Theme', and receive an extra 6 Uncapped TPE
  • Complete a VHL.com submission (Written / Graphic / Podcast), on 'Theme', and receive an extra 1 Uncapped TPE
  • Complete both 'Theme' submissions, receive an additional 1 Uncapped TPE, for a total of 8 Uncapped TPE

Now, assuming you're reading this on Monday, and not being a sly fox who can see it early, go forth and submit your themed PT to claim that beautiful Uncapped TPE!

• Quik unlocked and featured this topic

Note: As always, if you have already submitted a Point Task for this week, or have a 1000+ Word Media Spot you still have claims on, you may still post a Theme Week Task, and delay claiming the capped TPE by one week.

Example 1 (1000+ Word MS): Post for Theme week and delay claiming the MS until next week

Example 2 (Already posted a PT this week): Post for Theme week, and delay either Point Task's capped TPE until next week

No exceptions: Theme Week tasks must be submitted by 2:59AM EST on Monday April 8th, in order to qualify for the Uncapped bonus.

So, to clarify cause I’m a moron, if I submit a 1000 word MS this week, I can take the six uncapped this week, and then for the next two weeks claim it for six capped each week?

3 minutes ago, TheFlash said:

So, to clarify cause I’m a moron, if I submit a 1000 word MS this week, I can take the six uncapped this week, and then for the next two weeks claim it for six capped each week?

If you've already submitted a PT this week, then yes, you can submit your 1000 word Theme MS, claim the uncapped this week, and then the capped for 14/4 and 21/4.

• Commissioner

As always as well, anyone who receives job pay in lieu of doing a PT (recruitment crew, simmers, etc) can simply claim the bonus.

6 hours ago, Beketov said:

As always as well, anyone who receives job pay in lieu of doing a PT (recruitment crew, simmers, etc) can simply claim the bonus.

Wait a second I can just claim the uncapped TPE without doing anything?

Edited by Matt_O

20 minutes ago, Matt_O said:

Wait a second I can just claim the uncapped TPE without doing anything?

Since you’re VSN, you can claim the 6. You’d have to complete a VHL.com to get the other 2

On 4/1/2019 at 5:03 PM, Quik said:

If you've already submitted a PT this week, then yes, you can submit your 1000 word Theme MS, claim the uncapped this week, and then the capped for 14/4 and 21/4.

is this the same case if I did a 1000 word media last week and I want to do a 2000 word article now? can I claim for the next four weeks then?

Edited by hedgehog337

• Will unfeatured this topic