GM 227: Saskatoon Wild vs. Yukon Rush

VHL Games

• Commissioner
17 minutes ago, Renomitsu said:

Well this is a pretty awful result, yeesh. A hat trick for Yukon and it wasn't even on HHH.

Natural hat trick within the first 10 minutes.

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, Peace said:

@Beketov these are not my lines, I sent new lines in at 9:47 AM. More than three hours ago. 

I never received lines at that time. I received lines at 4:15am and just now. This is Atlantic time I assume since I’m guessing it goes off of my time zone. The lines from 4:15 this morning were the most recent I had so I used them.

• Commissioner

Mind you time zone could be wonky since it says 5:44 on some new ones and that’s an hour from now.

Either way when I Simmer these were the most recent lines I had received from you. Didn’t have any others.

That is so fucking frustrating. 

I attached a picture of lines I sent this morning at 10:47 AM (it's 2:53 PM right now). 

Excuse me for being... upset. 

This is just frustrating. 

Saskatoon is better than this and yet we're getting clobbered. 

Screenshot (4)_LI.jpg

• Commissioner

Those were received after I simmed. I just set the time zone properly on the email to make sure. Received them at 1:47pm my time. Sim lines were downloaded around an hour before that. Even if you account for me doing transactions and stuff those lines were not present when I simmed.

They’ll be in tomorrow but that’s not a mistake, it’s a simple timing issue. You happened to send them slightly after I had already simmed.

• Commissioner

The board not showing exact times just makes it appear closer. As you can see the sims were posted 4 hours ago; that’s 1pm my time; 45 minutes before your new lines came in.

That mathematically doesn't make sense to me. These were simmed three hours ago, but I sent those lines four hours ago, unless what you mean is you simmed them and then uploaded the results to the forum a little later. 10:47 - 11:47 (1), 11:47 - 12:47 (2), 12:47 - 1:47 (3) and now 1:47 to 2:47 (4). I'm just... tired of the shit both STHS and today. 

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

The board not showing exact times just makes it appear closer. As you can see the sims were posted 4 hours ago; that’s 1pm my time; 45 minutes before your new lines came in.

Oh for the love of god. Alright, I can accept that, but this is horse shit. The results were not on the website when I sent the lines, but I can accept they were being simmed as I was sending them. 

I'm out, not dealing with it today. IT still doesn't make sense because I sent them OVER four hours ago and the forum just switched to four hours, but I digress, out of my control now anyway. I'll just send new ones in and cross my fingers Saskatoon fights back for a playoff spot! 

Edited by Peace

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Peace said:

Oh for the love of god. Alright, I can accept that, but this is horse shit. The results were not on the website when I sent the lines, but I can accept they were being simmed as I was sending them. 

I'm out, not dealing with it today.

It’s poor timing, that’s all it is. I get that it’s annoying but I can’t work with something I don’t have.

If it helps, though I can’t guarantee anything, sims during the week will generally be done around 11:30am EST. On the weekend they’ll usually be done at night around 6-7pm EST. It will vary a bit by day mind you.

When in doubt the best time to send lines irs right after a sim.

11 minutes ago, Beketov said:

It’s poor timing, that’s all it is. I get that it’s annoying but I can’t work with something I don’t have.

If it helps, though I can’t guarantee anything, sims during the week will generally be done around 11:30am EST. On the weekend they’ll usually be done at night around 6-7pm EST. It will vary a bit by day mind you.

When in doubt the best time to send lines irs right after a sim.

That's what I'm doing now, but I still stand by the picture evidence, so poor timing my ass. Maybe hotmail didn't deliver the message until later, but I sent that bitch over four hours ago now, and the proof is in the pudding with how much time has transpired between then and now. Like I said, I'll digress, but this is perhaps the nail in Saskatoon's coffin and I am absolutely livid.

EDIT: New lines sent. I'm done cluttering this thread, go ahead and delete my comments. 

Fuck this shit.

Edited by Peace