S66 Draft musings

Quik

I don't know what to talk about, specifically, for this draft, so I'll just make a few random points

• 97 players have earned at least 1 TPE. While 1 TPE is nothing, that still means that 97 members have created a player and at least given the league a shot, which is pretty cool
  • 84 players have at least 40 TPE, which is even crazier to me, because, again, it requires at least looking into things to attempt figuring the league out, which is always a good sign
  • The lack of super high TPE defenders is a bit odd, compared to their offensive counterparts. Right now, the highest TPE D-man is Charlie Paddywagon, with 186, while Jerry (Cherry) Garcia and Aron Nielsen trail with 182 and 180, respectively, with Rhye Tyr falling down the rankings at 159 TPE.
  • In comparison, 11 forwards are currently ahead of those D-men, and will all likely make the jump to the VHL next season.
  • As always, the recruitment crew has done a fantastic job in bringing new members in, and helping them acclimate to the league, which is always a positive for the future of the league
  • Good luck to all draftees!