Minnesota Storm Press Conference Questions

1.) With us clinching a playoff spot already and having eleven games to go, do you see us securing the #1 seed in the playoffs?

2.) With us having the most depth in the VHLM how content are you with your ice time and your players role?

3.) HHH is leading the league in points, but has been slowing down. Slade is only 7 points behind and there are eleven games remaining. Do you think Slade will pull of an upset and pass HHH?

4.) If you are available to be selected in the upcoming VHLM draft or are not planning on moving to the VHL next season, do you see yourself playing for Minnesota again next season?

5.) With a lot of our top players nearing 200 they won't be available to play here again next year. With that being said how do you think Minnesota will perform next year?

6.) Who would you like to face in round one of the playoffs and who do you think our biggest threat will be? 

7.) How do you feel about the trade deadline acquisition of Codrick Past and is there anyone you would have liked to see your GM trade for?

8.) After playing for a cup contending team this season, what team would you like to see yourself drafted to? Would you like to see yourself on a rebuilding or expansion team, or in cup contention again?

9.) What VHLM team do you see being the most improved next season and why?

10.) How do you feel about our locker room and your fellow teammates? Which teammate do you think will have the most success in the VHL? 

1) Um yes, we are the best team

2) I am the number 1 center on the team. The top point producer. So I am pretty sure my role is pretty solid.

3) HHH is going down like a hooker in a back alley 

5) Won't be as good, all the top players are good. Moving on. So if any team loses their best players, they will have a drastic drop the following season

6) I'd love to face my team. Vegas. But I would also would like to face them in the final. Biggest threat? Our egos. Not thinking we have to make changes etc. When I was at the helm of the best team of all time (1st season in Vegas) We just ruined the league and come the finals I refused to make changes till I got upset we lost 2 games.

7) I have not opinion on this because this is the first time i am hearing we made a trade. I don't really follow league happenings.

10) Our locker room is dead some days, then active others. It's okay I guess. I've been in way better ones. Like when I was the Vegas GM. I will pick myself as the most successful. 

1.) With us clinching a playoff spot already and having eleven games to go, do you see us securing the #1 seed in the playoffs?

Yeah quite easily. We loaded up at the deadline and still have young players such as myself improving each week working towards the cap. I don't think anyone comes close to us on paper when you talk about TPE numbers.

2.) With us having the most depth in the VHLM how content are you with your ice time and your players role?

I don't really like playing 10-12 minutes a game to be honest anymore. I was fine with it for the majority of the season but now I'm at 196 TPE after I get updated later today. I don't think I should be playing 12 min a game as a capped 200 TPE player, but oh well. 

3.) HHH is leading the league in points, but has been slowing down. Slade is only 7 points behind and there are eleven games remaining. Do you think Slade will pull of an upset and pass HHH?

For sure, have to go with our teammate on this one. Wouldn't be a great teammate if I said that I don't think he can do it. I'll be cheering him on heavily and we'll try everything we can as a team to get him the lead. 

4.) If you are available to be selected in the upcoming VHLM draft or are not planning on moving to the VHL next season, do you see yourself playing for Minnesota again next season?

I'll be going into the VHLM draft I believe. If they decide to select I'd play of course, I'm sure some roster spots willl open up in the top 6 for sure.

5.) With a lot of our top players nearing 200 they won't be available to play here again next year. With that being said how do you think Minnesota will perform next year?

I might be able to carry them, but I think it will be a down year unfortunately. Me and Kylrad will be going into the draft again so not sure if they'll have any capped players at all. Maybe Bert will still be here but Im not sure.

6.) Who would you like to face in round one of the playoffs and who do you think our biggest threat will be? 

Whoever we play will be swept quite easily, thats all i have to say about this one.

7.) How do you feel about the trade deadline acquisition of Codrick Past and is there anyone you would have liked to see your GM trade for?

He's one of my better friends in the league so im extremely excited to play with him. I think he puts us over the top and makes us overhwleming favourites for the cup this season. 

8.) After playing for a cup contending team this season, what team would you like to see yourself drafted to? Would you like to see yourself on a rebuilding or expansion team, or in cup contention again?

I'll be happy with any team I go to but the new expansion team is growing on me. ADV is a great guy and our teammate, so I'd love to be drafted there and get some good ice time for the first time in this league.

Ottawa will be good, they traded Lynch and Kylrad so they got some great assets back. I think they will be the team to beat. Also whoever drafts me and Kylrad in the draft will compete as we will both be capped players.

10.) How do you feel about our locker room and your fellow teammates? Which teammate do you think will have the most success in the VHL? 

RunningBert and Kylrad are my fav teammates. RunningBert is a new guy to the league who is full of energy and I love watching his progress and enjoyment with the league as a new guy. Kylrad is just an old friend so well always get along well together.

1. We're going to secure it no problem, I see no reason we would not, we clinched conference so fuck all the others right? 

2. Obviously I'm content, I feel bad for some of the others not getting the playing time I am, but I know we are trying to spread it out as best we can. I think the partial reason I am having the success I am is because of my playing time. 

3. The hope obviously is to have the Storm players just tear up this league, I think Slade can do it as HHH has not been on the pace he once was during the start of the season. 

4. Sadly this will be my final season in the M but I will cherish playing with this crop of guys, an amazing crew. I'll be going to Vancouver next season. 

5. A lot of guys will be gone, I think it'll be Minny's turn to re-tool a bit, so they may be near the middle, could drop to the bottom, I do trust Eud to do a good job, he's a good GM so I have no doubt he will make the best of his situation. 

6. Just give us Hali now, fuck waiting. We want to knock them out quik because we're superior and dispose of everyone. 

7. Past was a good pick-up, its unfortunate hes not on the team long-term, but we'll see what happens. 

8. I'm going to Vancouver which despite their hot start, have failed miserably, so I'm hoping I can help turn them around. 

9. I'd like to see a middle of the pack team like Yukon make it, no bias or anything...lol

10. LR and the people in it are awesome, active, fun bunch so it's real easy going in there. 

2.) With us having the most depth in the VHLM how content are you with your ice time and your players role? I like my ice time and have gladly accepted my new role as a center focusing on faceoffs. I did have to earn my ice time though, as you can see I was at 8-10 minutes to start the season and was consistently over 20 by the end of the year.

4.) If you are available to be selected in the upcoming VHLM draft or are not planning on moving to the VHL next season, do you see yourself playing for Minnesota again next season? Not sure where I'll fall or what I'm eligible for, but I would certainly be up for another season with Minny! I believe since I'm capped at 200 right now I won't have that option though.

5.) With a lot of our top players nearing 200 they won't be available to play here again next year. With that being said how do you think Minnesota will perform next year? Looks like MN might be having themselves quite the rebuilding year next year, especially since some of the newer free agents they picked up will most likely be making the step up to the VHL.

6.) Who would you like to face in round one of the playoffs and who do you think our biggest threat will be? I just prefer not to face Hali early on, that's the one team I'm really concerned about this playoff season.

8.) After playing for a cup contending team this season, what team would you like to see yourself drafted to? Would you like to see yourself on a rebuilding or expansion team, or in cup contention again? I'm pretty open to any team and figure every team will see ups and downs during my stint in the VHL so I'm not overly concerned with where I end up. Just have to be the difference maker yourself and it doesn't matter where you end up :)

10.) How do you feel about our locker room and your fellow teammates? Which teammate do you think will have the most success in the VHL? When people are active its a good locker room, but that hasn't been the case for a majority of the season. I wouldn't mind a more talkative locker room, but the group of players on this team are great. Denver, Orion & Shane Mars should def see success in their future, but don't rule out Smeb, Nielsen or Past, these guys can skate with the best of them as well.

I'm happy with it - I mean, I'm on the top defensive pairing and I'm happy with that.  We've got a lot of talent, both on defense and in general.  Having that much competition for places on the team really helps all of us get better.

It'll be tough to replace so many people leaving, especially with only two draft picks next year.  But I have faith in those who will be staying behind.  Just based on who's currently under 200 TPE by more than at least 20 or so, having Cain around as a goalie, Sundell/Lombardi/Szita on the blue line, and Tocco on the wing is a solid core to build around.  I don't know if the team will be as good as it is this year.

7.) How do you feel about the trade deadline acquisition of Codrick Past and is there anyone you would have liked to see your GM trade for?

I think it's a sign of our ambition as a team.  We want to win the cup this season and Codrick Past is a key player to pick up.  He adds a lot to our defense, especially considering how deep we are.  With a player like Past, you wouldn't think there would be a question about whether or not he would be on the first pairing on a VHLM team.  And yet there is, and I think that's a testament to how strong our team is.  I for one welcome the positional competition, and I think our whole group of defensemen does too..  Competition makes us all better players.

Honestly I'd like to play for either an expansion team or a rebuilding team.  I like a challenge, I like doing something different.  I want to make my own path.

Saskatoon is a team to keep an eye on, I think.  They've only got one player at 200 TPE, so they'll be able to retain a lot of the guys they had this season.  Not to mention they have three first rounders and two second rounders in the upcoming draft.  Getting talent in the draft is huge in the VHLM based on how much turnover there is and they've got a great chance at doing that.

The locker room's pretty good. Activity is, as mentioned before, a bit spotty (and I'll admit I'm not super active in the LR) but we've got a really good group of members.  As such it's hard to pick out who will have the most success as I think a bunch of players will be successful.  But Orion Slade seems like the most likely to be successful - he looks almost destined to be a top 2 pick in the draft.

1. With us easily making it to the final who do you think we will play?

2. How easily do you think we will beat them?

3. Would we have a easier or harder time with the team they beat?

4. Our teams Playoff MVP? WHY?

5. Our regular season MVP? WHY?

6. If Orion is a true superhero... of sorts. What super power do you hope he has? 

1. With us easily making it to the final who do you think we will play? I think we'll be facing Halifax. They finished right behind us in the standings and I think they'll be taking game 7.

If Yukon was any indication I don't think we'll have too much of a problem getting past them.

3. Would we have a easier or harder time with the team they beat? Houston actually had some really competitive games against us this season so they might put up a bigger fight.

4. Our teams Playoff MVP? WHY? I think it's honestly going to be a defenseman. Codrick Past maybe. He's playing a pretty good game so far with 7 points. 

5. Our regular season MVP? WHY? Slade for sure. Only guy to rival HHH this season. 

6. If Orion is a true superhero... of sorts. What super power do you hope he has? Heightened senses, sort of like Daredevil. I feel like that'd be the most beneficial to his hockey career.

1. With us easily making it to the final who do you think we will play? I think its going to be Hali, and I sure as hell hope they don't have it out for us like they did in the beginning of the season.

2. How easily do you think we will beat them? Let's not get ahead of ourselves, there are a lot of strong players capable of great performances on both remaining teams we could face. Plus the way STHS has been going lately nothing would surprise me at this point.

3. Would we have a easier or harder time with the team they beat? I think we'd have an easier time with Houston based on our meetings throughout the regular season. For some reason Hali has given us trouble this year, especially in the beginning of the season.

4. Our teams Playoff MVP? WHY? Aron Nielsen, kids been a game-changer for us this post-season. Not that he hasn't had a great season overall, just seems like he's really coming into his own during the post season and is the extra boost we need to bring home the cup!

5. Our regular season MVP? WHY? I want to say Shane Mars, comparable stats on the offensive end with Orion, but a touch more reliable on defense. It's really a toss up between Orion, Shane Mars & Denver though if you ask me.

6. If Orion is a true superhero... of sorts. What super power do you hope he has? Some lightning quik speed like the Flash!

1. With us easily making it to the final who do you think we will play? - both teams deserve it, I think Houston would be fun because they are a year one expansion team, but Halifax has been dominant all season so the 1 & 2 seed meeting would be legit. 

2. How easily do you think we will beat them? - easy, no further comment

3. Would we have a easier or harder time with the team they beat? - I think we'd have a bit of a struggle if Hali, just again because they've been riding our ass all year, so if Houston wins I think we may have an easier time. 

4. Our teams Playoff MVP? WHY? - Our team has been putting in work, especially the depth, right now its hard to say, maybe Slade? 

5. Our regular season MVP? WHY? - I mean...I had the most points, most assists, can I vote myself? 

6. If Orion is a true superhero... of sorts. What super power do you hope he has? - The power to win the fucking cup, plz ❤️ 

1. With us easily making it to the final who do you think we will play?

Well, looks like it's officially Halifax now since they won Game 7.  That was honestly who I thought it was going to be based on their performance in the regular season.

I'm confident in our team.  I'm not going to get ahead of myself and make any guarantees but we've been doing really well and if we can keep going the way we have then winning the cup seems pretty likely.

3. Would we have a easier or harder time with the team they beat?

That's a really tough question.  Houston might be a bit more unpredictable or determined as a new team, but I think Halifax is a harder team to match up with since they've been better against us in the regular season.

4. Our teams Playoff MVP? WHY?

It's hard to predict this one since we still have one series to go.  But based on last series I would say Chico Smeb would be a good candidate.  He's been coming up with goals at all the right times and that's a good trait to have come playoff time.

5. Our regular season MVP? WHY?

Slade and Wolfe have to be the top two options for sure.  Maybe I'm biased as a defenseman but I'd go with Wolfe personally.  Putting up that many points as a defenseman is reallly impressive - he had almost 20 more points than any other defenseman.  And 17 more assists than anyone else in the league.

6. If Orion is a true superhero... of sorts. What super power do you hope he has? 

Super strength, so he can carry the team on his back if he has to.

• 4 weeks later...

Decided to post some more questions, take your pick.

1.) It's the start of a new season and we're about middle of the pack so far. How do you feel about our teams performance?

2.) While it's still early on, what teams do you think will make the playoffs this season?

3.) What is a personal goal of your's for this season?

4.) For those that haven't been drafted yet, what team would you like to play on?

5.) Do you see yourself moving to the VHL next season or staying down in the M for another go?

6.) If we were to start a rivalry with another VHLM team, what team would you want that to be and why?

7.) How do you feel about the performance of the three expansion teams thus far?

8.) Who do you think should captain our team, and who should the alternates be?

9.) If you had to play a position other than your own what would it be? (Center, Right Wing, Goalie, Etc.)

10.) Lastly, tell me why we're going to win a second cup in a row this season!

1.) It's the start of a new season and we're about middle of the pack so far. How do you feel about our teams performance?

I feel like we've been doing pretty well so far, there's definitely things we need to iron out but once we do we'll be a serious contender come play-off time

2.) While it's still early on, what teams do you think will make the playoffs this season?

I have a feeling that the standing we currently have are going to stay true through the season. With the aces, bulls, and rush not making the cut this season.

3.) What is a personal goal of your's for this season?

Right now my main focus is just to keep developing my skills and be a major contributor to the team, both on and off the ice. I'm maintaining a ppg so thats nice to see as well

5.) Do you see yourself moving to the VHL next season or staying down in the M for another go?

I'm not totally sure where im going to be next year yet, definitely going to have to give that some more thought as the season progresses

6.) If we were to start a rivalry with another VHLM team, what team would you want that to be and why?

With how our season has been going with Houston so far, seems like the beginning of a rivalry is starting to form. All the OT games between us.

9.) If you had to play a position other than your own what would it be? (Center, Right Wing, Goalie, Etc.)

I think i'd wanna give LW a shot, create a little more offensively-based player.

• 3 weeks later...

Answer all 6 questions for 2 TPE:

1) A new GM, Rayzor_7, has been hired! What are your thoughts on the new GM?

2) Any words of advice for Rayzor_7?

3) Minnesota has unloaded many of their players to load up on draft pick for next season. Is this a good strategy for the franchise?

4) For the new players that have recently joined the team, what are your thoughts on the Minnesota franchise?

5) Do you have any suggestions for the Minnesota Locker room? Any changes you’d like to see?

6) Minnesota looks like they’re on a course to make the playoffs with the 8th seed. What will be your contribution to the playoff run?

36 minutes ago, DMaximus said:

Answer all 6 questions for 2 TPE:

1) A new GM, Rayzor_7, has been hired! What are your thoughts on the new GM?

2) Any words of advice for Rayzor_7?

3) Minnesota has unloaded many of their players to load up on draft pick for next season. Is this a good strategy for the franchise?

4) For the new players that have recently joined the team, what are your thoughts on the Minnesota franchise?

5) Do you have any suggestions for the Minnesota Locker room? Any changes you’d like to see?

6) Minnesota looks like they’re on a course to make the playoffs with the 8th seed. What will be your contribution to the playoff run?

1. The new GM is great, not only did he give me my first contract offer, he has been super helpful in getting me into a routine for improving my player.
2. My GM experience has only been with digital players, not real people, so I can't give him any advice to make him a better manager than the great one he already is.
3. Rayzor has done a great job preparing this team for a quik rebuild, with 20 picks over the next 2 seasons, I think it's a great plan to make the team better.
4. So far like I said above, I've gotten up to speed quickly thanks mostly to our GM and AGM, but also from @cody73 who got me into this in the first place.
5. No suggestions at all, everyone has been great, and I really like the path this team is headed on.
6. My real strengths are my faceoffs and to a lesser extent my defending, I hope I can prove my worth killing off some important penalties on a cup run.

Pick six questions for 2 capped TPE:

1. What VHLM Team has the best logo?

2. If you could pick any VHL team to play for, who would it be?

3. Who has the best player name on the Storm?

4. You are hungry after a game where are you going? What did you Order?

5. What VHLM team you would like to see lose the cup and why?

6. What VHLM team you would like to see win the cup and why?

7. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

8. How do you relax after a hard days work?

I'd definitely have to say the Houston Bulls. That logo is ill -- you've got a well-detailed bull rocking that beard and he's on fire too. Very fierce and the colors are powerful. Definitely very unique to the franchise. The most bland logo I'd have to say the Ottawa Lynx... I feel like that's something you can find at any high school with similar mascots. 

I wish I could answer this question but I don't think I've even paid any attention to the VHL yet -- I'm still new and getting acclimated to the VHLM alone. But I wouldn't mind playing for one of the two new expansion teams (I think that's Malmo Nighthawks or Moscow Menace, right?). It'd be pretty cool to join an expansion team early on in their history so you know you're making team history as you go along. 

It's definitely got to be three players whose names make me chuckle and elicits some very vivid imagination from. The first, I'd say is Bobby Butthole. Makes you kind of look down at his butthole every time you go into the team showers, you know, just to see what's going on down there. The second would be Flash Lightning - the guy is probably the best skater on our team so yeah. The third I'd have to go with is Lexington Lewis - that sounds so much like a pornstar name. 

4. You are hungry after a game where are you going? What did you Order?

I'm from Iceland but I love me some spicy food. So I'd have to say Taco Bell is the place for me -- nothing like some fine Grade D meat to help kick-start your excretory system. Plus they've got very wonderful hours so I feel like I can go there anytime. 

Reykjavik -- it's a beautiful city. The weather is really awesome in the summers and the snow packs on like crazy in the winter.... nothing like home. Minnesota is pretty close though, so I can't complain too much. Can't really imagine living anywhere in the deep South. 

Ice baths is the way to go - you do those kind of things because it helps preserve your body so you can keep on doing the thing that you love -- playing professional hockey -- for as long as you want. Maybe when I'm 21 years old, I'll try that beer -- after we win a championship. 

I would have to go with the Vancouver Wolves. Clean, not too much going on and neutral colors which I'm a fan of as well.

I would happy to play for any team really. I'm still trying to figure out the whole VHL/VHLM forum but if I had to chose based off a quik glance I think Vancouver Wolves (I did like their logo after all) or maybe the Toronto Legion cause they sound pretty legit.

Khalabib Stiopic. Mostly because it just sounds exotic. Definitely not a common name you would see around the league. Flash Lightning would also be up there. Sounds like someone who would be pretty quik...maybe as quik as lightning ;)

6. What VHLM team you would like to see win the cup and why?

Minnesota Storm. Why? cause I play for them. I mean the odds of that happening are slim considering our current position but hey a man can dream can't he.

Santorini / Thira, Greece. It's so beautiful there. I probably wouldn't live there forever, but I definitely wouldn't mind staying there for a long period of time. Honestly it's breathtaking.

Kicking back with a nice cold one (beer if you didn't get what I mean). Maybe some video games as well or some Netflix. Taking a nap is always an option too.

New questions for this week. Answer all 6 and submit for 2 TPE.

The VHLM playoffs are set: Philly vs. Minnesota, Halifax vs. San Diego, Ottawa vs. Mississauga, Saskatoon vs. Mexico City.

1) All 3 expansion teams made the playoffs, does that surprise you? Why or Why not?

2) Do you think any upsets will occur in the first round? Who?

3) The Storm’s fans are excited about Minnesota making the playoffs. What are you going to do on the ice to get them to cheer for you?

4) Emotions can run high in a playoff series. How do you keep your emotions in check?

5) They say familiarity breeds contempt. Is there anyone on Philadelphia that you expect to clash with?

6) Do you have any pregame rituals?

1) All 3 expansion teams made the playoffs, does that surprise you? Why or Why not?

It doesn't surprise me, they all seemed to have quite good players and were prepared for the playoffs.

Oh yeah of course, the storm is gonna sweep the reapers no problem.

3) The Storm’s fans are excited about Minnesota making the playoffs. What are you going to do on the ice to get them to cheer for you?

WIN!

4) Emotions can run high in a playoff series. How do you keep your emotions in check?

Knock out the guy who is annoying me.

5) They say familiarity breeds contempt. Is there anyone on Philadelphia that you expect to clash with?

Nope they are all weak.

Yes, putting my opponents faces on my punching bag.

That's really interesting. As there is no VHLM coverage in Iceland, I do not know who the expansion teams were this season. But congratulations to them I suppose. Not hard to make the playoffs when there's eight tickets for 11 teams if you know what I mean?

It would be nice if we ended up pulling the rug out from underneath the Reapers. But i don't think that will happen though. Maybe one or two games for us, that'll be a moral victory. As for the other series - I hope there's an upset. Makes things exciting in the second round. 

I'm going to do all I can on defense to help keep us in the game and the series. I will personally make it a goal of myself to check somebody through the walls. That would lit the fuck out of the fans. 

My emotions do not run on the court. I just stay focused and make fundamentally sound plays on defense and help initiate our offense. If I do need to vent, I'll just slash or high-stick somebody and get away with it. 

I do not know anybody on Philadelphia. They did not even bother to recruit me when I declared my intentions for the VHLM. So they can count themselves out of having a chance at acquiring me ever. 

I enjoy crushing inflatable beach balls. Nothing gets me going quite like deflating the air out of a ball, just like when you win in hockey. I also try to interrupt the other teams' skate around if word leaks out of their whereabouts. 

Answer all 6 questions and submit for 2 TPE

1) With Minnesota out of the playoffs who are you rooting for to win the VHLM?

2) How would you assess your season?

3) Are you planning on playing in the VHL or VHLM next year, how come?

4) Who do you hope to get drafted by?

5) The VHL finals are Helsinki vs. Vancouver. Who do you want to win, why?

6) What do you plan on doing to pass the time during the off season?

1) With Minnesota out of the playoffs who are you rooting for to win the VHLM?

If I really had to choose, I’d say Philadelphia. When you get eliminated in the playoffs, it kinda helps you feel a little better if the team you lost to were the eventual champions. So that way you can say that you would have gone further in the playoffs but you had to go up against a team that ended up winning it all. Glass half full kind of thinking I guess.

My season was extremely short as I only played in 10 games. But I was able to make some nice plays, gain the trust of my teammates and coaches and that was big for me. Working my way up to the first line was a nice reward for myself personally and I ended up picking up 2 assists in the playoffs, which was nice. But I expect more out of myself next season. 

VHLM for sure. I need more time to groom my game. I got a taste of it all just now. So now I have that taste in my mouth, I’m going to work even harder so this way I am better equipped and prepared to succeed in the VHL, my ultimate end goal. 

Minnesota. Or Las Vegas. Those were the only teams to even reach out to me when I first declared my intentions of playing in the VHL. The other teams can go screw themselves. 

As I am from Iceland, I’d probably say Helsinki as we share a lot of similarities. Got to represent the Arctic Circle. Other than that, I don’t really know anything about these two franchises. 

Work out and play hockey, that’s my plan. I’m still only 16 with a lot of room for growth so I have no time for any of that other nonsense. I’m close but at the same time, I’m still so far away. Got to make my family and my father proud of me. 

1) With Minnesota out of the playoffs who are you rooting for to win the VHLM?

I'd like to see the Philadelphia Reapers take it. They came in as a new team in S64 and had a pretty rough season. Seeing them bounce back from that to take #1 in the standings of this season is very impressive. Becoming the champs would be the icing on the cake for them.

I feel as though I could've done better. I did join halfway through and did my best to keep up with the others. Either way, I'm taking this season as a learning experience to hopefully improve more than I already have.

Not entirely sure to be honest. I feel as though I could definitely use more time in the VHLM to improve still. That being said, what better way to improve then to play against the best in the sport being players from the VHL. It's something I'll have to think about for sure.

Minnesota hopefully. I wouldn't mind staying in the place that drafted me to begin with. Makes my life easier because I wouldn't have to worry about moving, especially after I had just settled in.

Vancouver. Really I have nothing against Helsinki and I haven't followed VHL too much as of right now, but being Canadian born I feel I have a bias of wanting a Canadian team to win.

Training, mostly. Might take a little vacation to somewhere with a beach but for the most part I really want to work on evolving my game.

Answer all 6 questions and submit for 2 TPE

1) The draft is quickly approaching. How do you feel? Anxious, excited, indifferent?

2) Philadelphia won the Founder’s Cup by beating Ottawa 4 games to 1 in the Finals. Were you surprised by them winning?

3) Minnesota has made multiple offseason trades of draft picks. It looks like management is hoping to make a strong push in S67. What do you think of the moves Minnesota has made?

4) Did you spend your offseason in Minnesota or did you travel elsewhere? Where?

5) What fun activities have you done during the offseason?

6) What is your favorite food to eat during the offseason that you wouldn’t normally eat during the season?