Shackleford Temporarily Institutionalized

K1NG LINUS

Shackleford Temporarily Institutionalized

Saskatoon, SK

Saskatoon Wild and World Junior USA defenseman Rusty Shackleford checked himself into Saskatoon's mental health services clinic after Jr. Team USA and the Saskatoon Wild were eliminated on the same day. While some are questioning how it is possible for Shackleford to play in 1 World Junior and 2 VHLM games in the same day, Shackleford offered no clear answers.

In a quik interview with Shackleford, he did explain that: “I was pretty distraught after both my teams got eliminated on the same day. I didn’t know what else to do, so I checked myself in here. I did NOT know that apparently you’re not allowed to drink when checked into a Mental Health Services Clinic, but fortunately since I voluntarily checked myself in I was able to leave whenever I wanted.”

Following Shackleford's brief stay in the clinic, he was sighted joining a local Saskatpon country club, apparently eager to partake of the adult beverages that accompany the golfing lifestyle. Some at the country club have reported that to their horror  Shackleford is still wearing his Saskatoon Wild Jersey and using a hockey stick while playing golf, and that it is likely imminent that he may be barred from the club.

Edited by K1NG LINUS