VHLM: 3 GM's NEEDED!

Banackock

I would like to throw my name in the ring. I still think I'm new but I am not afraid to ask questions and try and get the help from anyone I can. I will do my best to make the team that I am lucky enough to GM one of the best teams in the league. I will do my best to give everyone a great shot at playing while trying to win. I will help everyone on my team stay active and give tips that will help them grow into great players for the VHL someday. 

Also Thanks @Beaviss for tagging me and thinking that I would do a great job. ?#notworthy #willdomybestanyways 

17 hours ago, Beaviss said:

Whatever you do don't hire @Thranduil

For anyone who got the wrong idea here @ShawnGlade @diamond_ace, Beavis (The correct way to spell it) was just making a joke because I've been applying for head GM jobs for over six months, including VHLM GM twice, Brand exec twice, WJC GM 3 times, WC GM once, and have gotten denied a bunch of times, to the point where it's becoming a meme. I don't want anyone to think Beavis is trying to be a dick, so hopefully that clears it up.

P.S: Beavis straight up asked me to make this post.

I will throw my name in. I haven't been the most active since life has decided to take a dump on my face, but I'm slowly getting back into it, I got a couple graphics on the way, I'm slowly starting my Bio. Before I became inactive, I feel like I did a great job in Minnesota, especially in the draft where I had to go through most of it on the fly. We've assembled a championship contender in Minny, though I've had no say in the Codrick Past move, I feel like I played a big part in every other move.

I feel like I had one of these jobs easy if I didn't quit for a few weeks, but I feel like I'm still fit for the job. I've got experience with STHS, I've been a part of leagues using it and I've set up our lines a few times in Oslo/Minny.

I may not be the most vocal, I may not post a lot on the forum, but I am on Discord pretty much 24/7, so it'll be easy for GMs/Commish to reach me at all times.

Count me in as somebody whose intrigued by this. I don't have the resume others have in this thread, nor have I been around that long.... but I'm a person with passion for the game & would love to be a GM or AGM of a franchise.