Beketov

Semi-Finals 1, GM 3: Minnesota Storm vs. Yukon Rush

Player Name              G  A  P  +/- PIM S  H  SB GA TA FO     MP     PP MP  PK MP  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anthony Matthews         0  0  0  -4  0   2  0  0  0  0  21/33  28:35   1:11   7:22 

@Anthony Matthews 🤔

3 hours ago, Beaviss said:

Player Name              G  A  P  +/- PIM S  H  SB GA TA FO     MP     PP MP  PK MP  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anthony Matthews         0  0  0  -4  0   2  0  0  0  0  21/33  28:35   1:11   7:22 

@Anthony Matthews 🤔

You're welcome for drawing their attention so you can meagerly add to your point total and not have another 5 point night.

Now instead of focusing on what I'm doing, focus on putting the puck in the net.  You know you are our goal scorer, so score goals.

4 minutes ago, Anthony Matthews said:

I wish HHH would find a way to score goals from the 1st line...

Thought I'd share the glory this game but I guess next game I'll have to put some work in.

Gonna have to put a lot more in now, we need to win the next three to get you that Founder's Cup you so desperately wanted....

You have 5 point nights in you, let's see you jump up with 15 points over games 5-7