Expansion Teams: GM's HIRED!

Banackock

It was an awesome feeling to see so many people either apply for the positions, put forward names or overall just discuss the hiring possibilities. It really opens ones eyes to why we're actually expanding. That there's that much more and man, it's good. Myself and @diamond_ace had the enjoyable process of picking 3 candidates to lead the expansion teams through their first seasons in VHLM history. We sent out a few questionnaires and had a couple discussions. Now, here we are... The first two guys were narrowed down pretty fast. The last guy was actually in somewhat of a three-way where we really had to hash things out. If you weren't picked, you likely were pretty close to being picked. There were numerous amazing other options but for good reasoning, we chose what we did. Thank you for applying and keep it up!

NOW....

TEAMS:

Spoiler

1. Mississauga Hounds GM:

@GustavMattias

Asset 6@3x.png

2. San Diego Marlins GM:

@InstantRockstar

vEpbIZr.png

3. Mexico City Kings 

@Nykonax

1.png

Congrats to the 3 who were hired and thanks once again to each and every other member who expressed interest. 

@VHLM Commissioner

@VHLM GM

@Commissioner

seriously? ok, i get it haha memes but thranduil is really deserving of a GM job. how did he not beat any of these guys?

EDIT: Ok, disregard. Didn't know about the news until now

Edited by ShawnGlade

Thank you for even so much as considering me. 

Don't know what to say at being hired. 

May have some questions at first and I'll probably have a few things I need to straighten out at the start but I will do all I possibly can to make this team great.

12 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

Thank you for even so much as considering me. 

Don't know what to say at being hired. 

May have some questions at first and I'll probably have a few things I need to straighten out at the start but I will do all I possibly can to make this team great.

I know I speak for the other GMs around the league, as well as myself, when I say that if you have ANY questions about GMing, please don't hesitate to ask us lol.