San Diego AGM Position

InstantRockstar

If you want to make history in the VHLM, this is going to be how. San Diego has been chosen to become one of the three newest expansion teams introduced to the M. I've got the honor and the privilege of taking over this franchise and one of the most important decisions I have to make right off the bat, is naming my assistant GM. Now, I've got a past, you guys have a future, and so do I. I want this team to bring forth the future and show the VHLM what the f___ we have going for us. We're going to be a powerhouse, we're going to be a force to be reckoned with, and we're going to be THE biggest, baddest and best team introduced to the league. Below are what the AGM will handle and/or help with in the process. 

Recruitment

Decision Making (Drafting, Line Making, etc)

Locker Room Help/Discussions

+ More

For this, I am willing to forego my whole 2 TPE as I feel like some people may need it more than I do, however if I'm not allowed to do this, then you'll receive 1 TPE alongside me, as we'll split the points down the middle. Now, if you want to learn the ropes, if you want the knowledge, experience and edge I have, I want you to tag along with me on this journey. Who's in? 

• Commissioner
20 hours ago, InstantRockstar said:

For this, I am willing to forego my whole 2 TPE as I feel like some people may need it more than I do, however if I'm not allowed to do this, then you'll receive 1 TPE alongside me, as we'll split the points down the middle. Now, if you want to learn the ropes, if you want the knowledge, experience and edge I have, I want you to tag along with me on this journey. Who's in? 

It's you give up 2 to give away 1. So you'd get none and they'd get 1.