Sonnet

Houston Bulls AGM

It's been one HELL of a first season here in Houston, and I couldn't have asked for a better staff and roster to bring along for the ride. However, all things must come to an end, and I unfortunately must say goodbye to Houston's first ever general manager, @GlowyGoat. Glowy has been a fantastic piece of our locker room all year, always popping on to shoot the shit, answer questions for some of the newcomers, and give his thoughts on potential signings, trades, and line changes. His situation recently has changed, however, and he feels he won't quite be active enough to assume the role of assistant GM going forward. If you're reading this, Glowy, thank you so much for what you've done for us all season! To use your own words against you, ily ❤️

With that, the Houston AGM job is open to the public. As assistant general manager, you'll be expected to join our discord and help answer questions, assist in signing free agents and provide input on lines/trades etc, and generally do your best to be a part of the team! We've built up quite the locker room here in such a short amount of time, and I'd love to bring someone on board who will do their best to become a part of the team.

Feel free to leave a response here or message me privately if you're interested in taking up the position!

#HornsUp :hou: