Chill Vibes in Mississagua

Radcow

-Mississagua 
    Jerry Garcia has made news in Mississagua after he became the first General Manager in history of one of the VHLMs newest franchises, the Mississagua Hounds. Just hours after his plane landed in Toronto Pearson International Airport, we were able to sit down with him to talk about his new opportunity.

So, when you think of the kind of atmosphere you want to create here in Mississagua, what's your goal?
Just chill vibes, man. We wanna, like, just kinda get everyone mellowed out and get a chill vibe going and maybe that'll lead to performance on the ice dude.
Um, okay. So Uh, the people in Mississagua have been pretty excited lately about finally getting a team, so given the newfound interest in your team, what kind of community outreach do you thi-
Yeah, totally dude. We need to bring these chill vibes out of the locker room and, like, share em with everybody you know what i'm sayin'? Like, not only can we get everyone on the team vibin', but it's like, our mission and everything, to like, use these vibes to really bring enrichment to the lives of others man, you get my drift?
Uh, yeeeah sure, so um, both the dispersal and expansion drafts are quickly approaching, and with that said, what's your strategy for each?
You just gotta feel it man. Like, we're trying to get onto this higher level of consciousness you know what I mean? And like, when you really feel it you can, like, see the world differently and see what's beyond the obvious. When life comes at you like that you just gotta like, ride along with it and be like, "Right on, man."
So, uh, that was a, a bit of a tricky answer but that's alright so, um, next question. So, you've come under fire recently over your "laid back" attitude and how that might affect the team, what do you have to say to the critics?
They just need to take a chill pill, man. There comes a time where you gotta like, step back, and you gotta look deep inside yourself and ask, " What am I doing, like, what is my purpose man? Is my time here on this beautiful planet in this, like, vast and mysterious universe just being used to bring down my fellow man? Or is my purpose, like, to hold others up and, like, spread the love, you know?" These haters man, they just like, aren't on that higher plane of consciousness.
Yeah, I see, so, um. What does one have to do to get on the "higher level of consciousness" as you put it.
It's different strokes for different folks my dude. Everyone has their path to get there you know what I mean? Like, you just gotta go on that journey yourself and like, find that path that's right for you. And when you find the path, trust me, brother, the path will find you.

Well there you have it, Mississagua, Your new and very... interesting General Manager.

507 words; claiming for week ending 4/14

jerry garcia.jpg