A season conclusion for Aleksander Rodriguez

Season conclusion for Aleksander Rodriguez 

Around 2 months ago, Aleksander Rodriguez was approached by a bunch of teams to sign a one year deal contract while still being eligible of being a VHLM draftee. He ultimately chose the Ottawa Lynx to become his home after thinking for a long time, but  the rookie had a rough start at the beginning of the season by not having the production that he desired, learning a lot of stuff about the VHLM and earning a lot of experience because of him being completely new in this league. But in the middle of the season, the Ottawa Lynx were on fire by winning multiple clutch games and being seeded 2th place in the league. They were only 2 points behind first place. At the same time, Aleksander Rodriguez stats sky rocket in the ceiling, almost being a point per game. He will need to thank Nyko, his trainer, for that boost. At the same time, Rodriguez taught that his team could actually make the playoff easily and maybe even win the cup while continuing to produce at his rate. Unfortunately, reality hit us pretty hard before the trading deadline. The Ottawa Lynx loss multiple game that they could have won and that made it Esso make a big decision, TO TANK! Our stars like J.Lynx and C.Past were traded to a better place and Aleksander Rodriguez goals were crushed in an instant. The team did horrible at the end of the season, earning the worst second team in the league. Luckily for Rodriguez, his stats were quite really good for a new guy and from doing decently on a bad team because his goals was to become a great playmaker but a 24 goal season is quite good for a guy who didn’t even trained in scoring until after the season. It made him being a top 30 rookie in the rankings and rumours says that he could even be drafted a lot higher, yes the second round! Rodriguez doesn’t know if any of this is true, but he is working hard by training every day while watching the playoff of the VHLM.

More time passes by and Rodriguez realize that he will actually be drafted to a VHL team within weeks. He can’t hide his excitement. A reporter reproached Rodriguez for his comments on the draft and his goals next season and this was his answer.

Aleksander Rodriguez: Yesterday, I saw an article about me being potentially a top 5 RW in the draft. I am 6th right now but with a little bit of work and dedication then that 5th spot would be mine, this made me really happy because I know that there is a lot of talented forwards in the draft and that I’m not at the level as a S.Mars and those guys. But to receive such praise is giving me even more confidence in me and it motivates me to become A LOT better then right now. And for my goals, I hope that my VHL team will let me stay down in the VHLM and hopefully that the Ottawa Lynx draft me in the VHLM draft since I’m still eligible for that. I want to win a cup with these guys next season, to thank them for what they did to me and made me become a good player

Btw, I have a question for the reporters. Am I one of the best VHLM draftee? I am really curious about that and I would love to know the answer because I don’t know a lot of VHLM draftee that better then me.

This concludes the season for Aleksander Rodriguez, see you next season!

Around 616 words, for PT of the 15-21 April

2 minutes ago, Spade18 said:

I just want to say, that it never struck me until now, but it's refreshing to see a different font used lol.

USE A DIFFERENT FONT THEN