S66 Draft Lotteries + Bonus Expansion Lotteries

Beketov

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Why was this not live simmed??

Seriously @Beketov somehow Vancouver always seems to get shafted in the draft lotteries, do you have something against the team or Beaviss?

1. It hasn’t been live any time I’ve done it; usually I just record it.

2. Between work and the holiday weekend I have no time to record it. Only time I could do it was at work on my lunch break. Can’t record there.

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

1. It hasn’t been live any time I’ve done it; usually I just record it.

2. Between work and the holiday weekend I have no time to record it. Only time I could do it was at work on my lunch break. Can’t record there.

What the fortnite did you just fortniteing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fortnite out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fortniteing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fortniteer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fortniteing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fortniteing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fortniteing dead, kiddo.

Not that I am complaining, because I won the draft, but I was confused to see a VHLM lottery. I honestly thought the lottery system was starting next season. I am clearly getting the vibe that I missed something important lol but oh well, we just keep rolling I guess...

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, BladeMaiden said:

Not that I am complaining, because I won the draft, but I was confused to see a VHLM lottery. I honestly thought the lottery system was starting next season. I am clearly getting the vibe that I missed something important lol but oh well, we just keep rolling I guess...

The expansion announcement from last season specifically mentioned that starting with S66 there would be a VHLM lotto. I think the regulations on it are changing from the new expansion so maybe that’s what you’re thinking of?

Just now, Beketov said:

The expansion announcement from last season specifically mentioned that starting with S66 there would be a VHLM lotto. I think the regulations on it are changing from the new expansion so maybe that’s what you’re thinking of?

It must be.

I was just surprised but I am happy i didn't know until the end, one less thing that I had to be anxious over lol. I'm going to go give it another look and see if I missed anything else vital.

Thanks for the clarification :)

3 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

Bek you gotta give me back the 5 I gave you. You didn't make me pick 2nd in the expansion draft

What was the bidding up too?

54 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Why was this not live simmed??

Seriously @Beketov somehow Vancouver always seems to get shafted in the draft lotteries, do you have something against the team or Beaviss?

you literally retired on them to prove a point almost fucking them over in the process.

39 minutes ago, Victor said:

I've been involved in the draft lottery 3 times as GM and got 1st overall every time. Born winna

how much money does it cost for the first overall? Asking for a friend.

Edited by Beaviss

• Commissioner
21 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

how much money does it cost for the first overall? Asking for a friend.

austin powers one million dollars GIF

• Commissioner
6 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Yeah I cant afford that. Ill give you a Horton's gift card and a Subway 2fer1 coupon though.

You’re up against the kremlin, gonna have to do better than that.

• Will unfeatured this topic