Scotty BigShotty Pre Draft Presser

1. How would you market yourself to the GMs of teams looking to draft you? What are your pros and cons?

2. Do you have any preferences as far as which team drafts you this season?

3. What are your goals for this VHLM season?

4. What position do you hope to go in the draft?

5. What is your favourite thing about the site so far?

@FerdaJets I was a bit rushed when writing these, they aren't great questions, but they could get you started. Welcome to the league!

3 hours ago, Thranduil said:

1. How would you market yourself to the GMs of teams looking to draft you? What are your pros and cons?

2. Do you have any preferences as far as which team drafts you this season?

3. What are your goals for this VHLM season?

4. What position do you hope to go in the draft?

5. What is your favourite thing about the site so far?

@FerdaJets I was a bit rushed when writing these, they aren't great questions, but they could get you started. Welcome to the league!

1. Id like to think of myself as an excellent scorer, with great defensive upside. I have a great shot and am great at getting into dangerous scoring areas, but I am also hard on the backcheck and play as defenisively responsible as possible. One think I could work on is my leadership skills, but I think that that is something that will come with age/experience.

2. As a Canadian player, I am somewhat partial to one of the Canadian teams, but other than that not really.

3.    Points wise Id like to hit 20 goals and 30 points, and continue to evolve as a great 2 way centreman. Id also like to strenghten up a bit and work on my checking.

4. Being a first round pick would be pretty cool, i think i could handle the pressure well.

5. Being able to actually put TPE into specific areas is pretty cool. I also like the different ways of earning TPE

Not a problem, I thought they were pretty fair questions. Thanks!

1. Winnipeg Jets fan?

2. is the active locker room more important than your player's performance?

3. is there any VHLM GM that stood out for you since you joined the league? 

4. usually, centers are performing very well in this league. your thoughts on that?

5. an upcoming S66 VHL draft is about to be one of the best VHL has ever seen. do you hope the S67 VHL draft (your player will be in) gonna be even better?

6. do you hope the VHLM team that drafts you will draft more Canadian players?