Mississauga Hounds Press Conference

Gustav

1.If you had the opportunity to recreate your player, would you? And, if so, would you make the same position? If i had the opportunity i would not take it, as i am happy with the position im at.

2.Do you have any interest in being on an episode of my podcast? (We always love having new guests) eventually, but not currently.

3.Would you be open to doing/listening to a Hounds-only podcast episode?

i would be open to listening to it, might have wonderful info.

4.What do you usually do for a point task each week (Media spot, graphic, podcast, or welfare) and why? I am thinking of doing lots of media spots and press conferences,and articles

5.Is there any other way you'd like to be able to earn your main amount of TPE per week?

Yes

6.What keeps you around in this simulation

Its something new and exciting for me to do 

Helps rid of the boredem so far

Edited by Bacon
misspelling

Hi all here is the Press Conference for week ending 19/4/20

1. @DoktorFunk has been promoted and is now a GM in Ottawa, as he is leaving do you have any last messages for him?

2. We are currently battling for the last play off spot do you think we can make it?

3. We just signed @Bacon so we now have an active goalie, how did you welcome him onto the team?

4. What position do you think we need the most on the team right now?

5. @Gscx420 has been campaigning hard to be my AGM would you hire him?

6. Who would you give MVP in the locker room to, if it was an award?

1. We all still love you, even if you are traitorous filth now.

2. Maybe, really depends on how quickly our new goalie can improve.

3. Popped open a couple of brewskis with him, and then went to the local night club.

4. Defense for sure.

5. He seems like he knows what he's doing well enough.

6. I would nominate JBrew, he's been working hard and doing well enough to deserve the award.

25 minutes ago, Berocka said:

1. @DoktorFunk has been promoted and is now a GM in Ottawa, as he is leaving do you have any last messages for him?

2. We are currently battling for the last play off spot do you think we can make it?

3. We just signed @Bacon so we now have an active goalie, how did you welcome him onto the team?

1. Thank you for your help and dedication to our team.

2. Yes we can, but we need some big time defense. and consistent improvements from everyone.

3. They all welcomed me well.

4. Defenders.

5. He seems ambitious, i would give him a trial.

6. I say its between brewitt and Su, our top scorers, but i would give gainer some love.

Edited by Bacon
Added a comma

5 hours ago, Berocka said:

1. I wish you good luck.

2. Yes I believe we have the talent to take us to the playoffs.

3. I welcomed him with open arms.

4. Better team depth

5. Probably

6. Not sure

1. I wish you great luck and thank you for the wisdom you have shared while you've been here.

2. I believe we will make the playoffs this year and we will make it past the first round we have the scoring and with a new goalie anything is possible!

3.I welcomed him with open arms

4.I think we desperatly need defense

5.I'm not sure i'd have to do more research

6. Andrew Su He's been carrying this team on his back.

15 hours ago, Berocka said:

1. @DoktorFunk has been the most welcoming member of the Hounds organization since he got here. He has kept the locker room alive and he will be sorely missed.

2. We have a lot of stinker. It's hard to say with confidence but I think we can get in. We should need to hit a hot streak and beat the teams we are supposed to beat.

3. Blow and hookers.

4. We need top-end defense and a center for every line but the first one. And Experience in all positions!

5. No.

6. @DoktorFunk

21 hours ago, Berocka said:

1. It could be worse. At least you're not being sent to Hamilton.

2. Yes! Yes! Yes!

3. By offering him some vegan bacon.

4. Defence

5. Sure, why not.

6. Gotta give it to the greaser himself, the pork between the pipes, the crisp commander, saviour of the sandwich, @Bacon

On 4/13/2020 at 2:17 AM, Berocka said:

1. Good Luck, I'm new to the team and am not familiar with him but hear good things.

2. I think we can, let's see how it plays out.

3. I asked him to sign my Halifax jersey. He was the goalie in the movie goon, right?

4. More on defense

5. Not my call I just play

6. Our leader in points

On 4/7/2020 at 4:21 PM, DoktorFunk said:

Hey everyone! New questions, Hounds! Answer three of these for 1 tpe or six of these for 2 tpe!

1.If you had the opportunity to recreate your player, would you? And, if so, would you make the same position?

2.Do you have any interest in being on an episode of my podcast? (We always love having new guests)

3.Would you be open to doing/listening to a Hounds-only podcast episode?

4.What do you usually do for a point task each week (Media spot, graphic, podcast, or welfare) and why?

5.Is there any other way you'd like to be able to earn your main amount of TPE per week?

6.What keeps you around in this simulation?

1. No, but if I had to switch itd be to center

2. If your Joe Rogan then yes

3. Yes!

4. I'm new and haven't done any yet

5. Press Conferences

6. Knowing I will be the G.O.A.T.

Mississauga Hounds Conference week ending April 26 2020

Answer all these questions for 2 capped tpe

1. We have recently gotten some new acquisitions since last week, three new players and of course me. What do you think about your new teammates so far?

2. The WJC (world juniors) is coming up shortly, who are you cheering for? Are you hoping to make a team at some point?

3.  We have 18 games left in the regular season, what are you hoping to accomplish with your player in that time?

4. We are currently 7 points out of a playoff spot, do you think we can make it?

I’m stealing Krice’s idea and making the last two questions get to know you questions. Hopefully this will help me get more connected to the team.

5. How have you been spending the covid-19 break? 

6. What series or movies have you been watching? Any recommendations?

1 hour ago, Zetterberg said:

1. We have recently gotten some new acquisitions since last week, three new players and of course me. What do you think about your new teammates so far?

2. The WJC (world juniors) is coming up shortly, who are you cheering for? Are you hoping to make a team at some point?

3.  We have 18 games left in the regular season, what are you hoping to accomplish with your player in that time?

4. We are currently 7 points out of a playoff spot, do you think we can make it?

I’m stealing Krice’s idea and making the last two questions get to know you questions. Hopefully this will help me get more connected to the team.

1. They are quick to improve, they wonderful.

2. MOTHER RUSSIA AND HER ALLIES!

3. Improvements for the draft.

4. Im hopeful, never giving up on that chance.

5. Video games but school is coming up

6. Pandemic(2016) its on youtube.

1. I'm glad that we were able to aqcuire a goalie and a defensemen theys seem like they are going to improve quickly. 

2. I'm cheering for Canada. I am hoping to make Team Canada this year.

3. I hope to get his scoring to 75 his passing to 53 and his leadership to 52

4. I hope we can make it and I am going to give it my all

5. Finishing my first semester of college!

6. Outer banks new show on netflix and I thought it was great!

1. They have been wonderful.

2. Probably Canada or the USA.

3. I'm hoping to get Shooting and Scoring over 50

4. Yes, but we're going to need a lot of luck.

5. Doing school work and forgetting about COVID-19

6. I've been watching maybe a little bit too much of The Office

• Members
  • Member.png.f188113d4f0b03f7803b0a8bfcc8a
  • 97 posts
  • Player: Ray Sheilds

I'm a new player, so I think we are all wonderful!

I'd have to cheer for Canada, the country of my birth.

Develop some skills, learn the game help the team progress and meet people on here.

Now that I'm here...I'm kidding. Seriously, I hope we can, the challenge is one of the reasons I picked the Hounds, with so few games remaining.

As a stay at home dad, with two kids under 6, I've learned to poop with the door open.

The 2016 BBC series Pandemic was ok, but mostly I have been binge watching Odd Squad, Ben & Holly's Little Kingdom, plus Blaze & the Monster Machines on high rotation. 

Edited by Andre LeBastard
copy/paste questions fail

18 hours ago, Zetterberg said:

I’m one of them so, I think they are amazing.

I am not going to make a team, but go Europe, Canada or I guess US.

Get at least 3/4 points per game.

I don’t know. The last few games haven’t been awesome, but I’m hoping we can do it.

Well, PlayStation, schoolwork ( I’m 14), reading, board games and that’s pretty much it.

Nailed It for life.

22 hours ago, Zetterberg said:

1. I haven't had much of a conversation with any of the new guys. I think they have been busy with a lot of their mind but I look forward to meeting them for real.

2. Team Canada. If I'm not on the team next season, I will be very disappointed.

3. I hope to average at least one point per game for the season.

4. No, we have been playing  like dog shit lately. I am not seeing how we can improve that much in a short time.

5. TV, VHL, with my kids. 

6. Better Call Saul. Survivor. 

On 4/19/2020 at 1:09 PM, Zetterberg said:

Everyone is great and super cool. The locker room only seems to get better.

Canada. Always Canada. No one but Canada.

Continue to earn TPE, contribute to the team effort to make the playoffs.

Down but not out. We got this!

A lot of animal crossing. Ok, an unhealthy amount of animal crossing.

1. Ozark

2. Ozark

3. Ozark

Mississauga Hounds Press Conference week ending May 3 2020

1.  Unfortunately we aren’t making the playoffs this season, who do you think has the best chance at winning the title?

2. This season we had a lot of changes to the hounds including a new AGM and GM, do you have any ambitions on becoming a GM or AGM?

3. The draft is coming up! Where do you think you’ll place? Or if your not being drafted who do you think will be drafted first?

4. Now that the season is pretty much over we can reflect on our performance, would you change anything?

5. What is the first thing you’re doing after the the quarantine is lifted?

6. What is your favourite genre of music? What’s your favourite song?

10 minutes ago, Zetterberg said:

1.  Unfortunately we aren’t making the playoffs this season, who do you think has the best chance at winning the title?

2. This season we had a lot of changes to the hounds including a new AGM and GM, do you have any ambitions on becoming a GM or AGM?

3. The draft is coming up! Where do you think you’ll place? Or if your not being drafted who do you think will be drafted first?

4. Now that the season is pretty much over we can reflect on our performance, would you change anything?

1. The Lynx , they always seem to beat the literal crap out of their opponents.

2. Maybe someday, who knows i might try to have my own team.

3. Im hoping 1st round considering we goalies are high priority but centers always get the attention( no offense).

4. I would have saved much of my money before purchasing anything, do more media spots but im not a great writer so probably shoot a shot at graphics if i knew how to start making them.

5.  Wait for ufc 249 go khabib 

6. Rock/metal. Breaking benjamin - Home ?

Edited by Bacon

1. Probably Ottawa, though I'd like to see Yukon hoist it.

2. Now now, maybe when I understand how everything works

3. Probably not getting drafted, not sure who will get drafted

4. Maybe investing more TPE somehow

5. Watch a baseball game or something

6. Depends on what Im down to listen to

1. The lynx for sure.

2. Not at the moment. I am having a lot of fun as a player.

3. I think Frostbeard will be drafted 1st

4. I wouldn't have traded our top line guy when we had a chance at making the playoffs.

5. Going to the mall

6. Rock for sure. I don't really have a favorite but Old time Rock and Roll is one of my favorites.

4 hours ago, Zetterberg said:

1. I’m just looking forward to watching g the battle for the title. 

2. Absolutely I have ambition of working in a front office. I’m not ready for that now but it’s certainly something I’m built for. 

3. I don’t foresee myself being an early pick but I’ll be happy to just be drafted if someone wants to take a chance on me. I’ll definitely make everyone who passes on me wish they hadn’t one day. 

4. I would’ve done a few more TPE events to boost my guy some more. 

5. Coach some volleyball honestly. I run a club here and our season was cut way too short. I’d like to get some skills development sessions going to give our kids a chance to get back to doing what they love. 

6. I like almost any music. Mostly upbeat stuff. Anything that can keep me motivated and moving I’m good with. I don’t have a favourite song at the moment but some of my favourite artists over the years were Green Day, Will Smith, and others. 

Probably Ottawa, but I'm going with Minnesota as my dark horse.

Yes, but not for a season or three, when I have learned more. 

It's hard to look past Frostbeard for the No1 pick. As for me? I'd like to go Top 10, but I'm just happy to be here.

Yes. Had I known of the game, I would have joined much earlier. As it stands, its nice to see that whilst we are mired in the dog poop at the wrong end of the standings, we still can have fun and a sense of humour in the room.

My missus is classed an 'essential worker' (something I been telling her for years), but I'm locked down like Supermax with the kids. So I might take a bro-cation with a couple friends. 

I like it all. Ok, maybe not country music. As I get older, the BPM is definately slowing down! This football (soccer) season I overdosed on this. Mostly because Liverpool never lost if I played this song before a match. Superstitious much!

22 hours ago, Zetterberg said:

From what the standings look like, Ottawa.

No, probably not. Seems too much work and I'm still a kid, and I don't have tons of screen time.

I think I'll be drafted late 2nd/ early 3rd. don't have too high expectations for myself.

I'm not sure what an awesome season is here, so I don't know.

Seeing humans in 3D

6. What is your favorite genre of music? What’s your favorite song?

Oh gosh. Ummm.. My favorite genre is probably like Pop/Rock, like Imagine Dragons, Panic at the Disco and 21 Pilots. Favorite song is either Death of A Bachelor by Panic, Level of Concern by 21 

Pilots, Falling by Trevor Daniel, Whatever It Takes by Imagine Dragons, Panini by Lil Nas X, Blinding Lights by The Weeknd or We Want a Rock by They Might Be Giants. I know. I have a lot.