Mississauga Hounds Press Conference

Gustav

On 6/22/2020 at 6:14 PM, ColeMrtz said:

Press

1. As we come up to the end of the season, how do you keep motivated for that final push?

2. Have you learned anything new this season, either about the league or the sim? If not just something in general?

3. Regular Season team awards are coming up, does anyone steal the show?

4. How do you feel about our playoff chances?

5. Who do you feel was our “rival” this season?

6. Do you think the NHL will resume play after the latest bout of infections?

1. just know we can do this and we have been good this season . 

2. I learned that anything can happen. 

3. The award we get is the Cup. We are going to win it all .

4. I definitely know we can make it all the way. 

5. Minnesota?! 

6. I hope , and I hold the panthers win it.

Press

1. As we come up to the end of the season, how do you keep motivated for that final push?

2. Have you learned anything new this season, either about the league or the sim? If not just something in general?

1. just know we can do this and we have been good this season . 

2. I learned that anything can happen. 

3. The award we get is the Cup. We are going to win it all .

4. I definitely know we can make it all the way. 

5. Minnesota?! 

6. I hope , and I hold the panthers win it.

Press

If the chance at the cup isn't pushing you, then I don't know what will.

When cats eat wet food, their shit smells awful.

Mac

Pretty damn good.

Miami cause @Bacon

Nah, shut it down and hope we can start in the late fall. I don't want next season to start in January. We are just not ready yet.

1. As we come up to the end of the season, how do you keep motivated for that final push?

I am new to the team and here only shortly at least I think so so I just want to make a good impression!

2. Have you learned anything new this season, either about the league or the sim? If not just something in general?

Not really. I'm on my 3rd player. I'd say goalie is ruthless and people will trade you for a higher tpe player like nothing even if you're built better

I have no idea! I know I won't win any but I'm rooting for my hound dogs!

We made the playoffs but so far not looking good

Everyone! We want to beat the world!

6. Do you think the NHL will resume play after the latest bout of infections?

Nope. Probably not but here's to hoping!

1. Well, we're already there but I've been less motivated because my player is ass despite having a lot of TPE

2. The sim makes no sense at all, that's what I've learned

3. Not sure, but the Hounds are bringin 'er home baby!

4. Ehhhhh, down 3-1, not looking good but I'm optimistic

5. Halifax, even tho we crushed em

6. I think so

Season already ended but I would still want to help the team. 

Everyone in the league is friendly. 

I'm new here, so I'm not too sure too but hopefully someone from our team!

Well, the game results are back and we lost 4-1 to Philly.

Can't tell yet since I only played 4 regular season games.

I think they will. 

1. With our playoff run brought a quicker end than we would’ve liked, what are your plans for the offseason?

2. Where do you think you’re going to go in your respective drafts?

3. While our lack of advancement is somewhat disappointing, the first year Miami Marauders are giving the top seed Minnesota Storm a run for their money. Do you think they can pull it off?

4. What are your predictions for the remainder of playoffs?

5. With golf season underway for the Hounds, who wins longest drive?

6. Who do you think had the best lockeroom presence this season?

1. With our playoff run brought a quicker end than we would’ve liked, what are your plans for the offseason?

Hope to build up my graphic/render skills further. I might apply for a position in management or VHLN.

I hope to stick with Moscow in the VHL. As far as VHLM it would be great to be back on Mississauga.

3. While our lack of advancement is somewhat disappointing, the first year Miami Marauders are giving the top seed Minnesota Storm a run for their money. Do you think they can pull it off?

LET'S GO MARAUDERS!!!

As long as Philly loses I am happy.

Has to be @Kisslinger. Dude is 6'8". He's like Chara swinging a tree branch out there.

JaredN @jared was very present and involved daily. I enjoyed his input.

Get prepared for the VHL draft coming up in a few weeks! 

TPE wise i should go top 3. But goalies are different. If a team really needs a goalie they will choose me, it all depends on what team has what pick. I could go higher or a lot lower.

Im sure they could pull it off. Krice has done an amazing job in his 1st season and we all know why he is doing so good. (wink) (wink)

I honestly think we will see Miami in the finals, and hey i could even see them coming out on top at this rate.

Im not really a golfer in anyway, cant answer the question.

All the guys in Mississauga were amazing, no one really stood out to me.

3 hours ago, ColeMrtz said:

1. Getting ready for going to the bigs , training , getting better everyday.

2. I don’t get drafted i don’t think , i already did 

3. I think they can and I hope they do.

4. I think Philadelphia will get out next round. Miami will beat Minnesota.

5. I don’t know, I am terrible at golf so not me.

6. We had a few people consistent in here which i really like. It’s always good when the LC is busy.

To keep working on my skill, getting stronger and faster everyday. 

Just hoping to get into a team that could be playoff bound. But if not, any team is good too.

I am confident that they can. 

I'm gonna make a wild guess can say that Minnesota makes it further than anyone expected. 

I don't play golf so I don't know.  

Berocka was really active and he also helped cleared some of my doubts so I would say him.

On 7/1/2020 at 6:24 AM, ColeMrtz said:

1. Get that TPE so I can play more than 15 mins a night on VAN

2. I'm already drafted to VAN, maybe I'll be picked up in the expansion? 

3. Yes MIami logo > MInnesota Logo, so they'll win for sure

4. Miami for cup, clean sweep every round

5. My fella John Brewitt, he's got a mean clapper on the ice so he'll definitely have the longest drive

6. Wasn't in the LR much but when I was I mainly saw okifenoki being there

1. With the finals being around the corner, who are you cheering for between the Mexico City Kings and Saskatoon Wild?

2. In the majors, who are you cheering for between the Calgary Wranglers and the Riga Reign?

3. What's been keeping your attention during this extended offseason for the Hounds?

4. Did any team awards winners surprise you?

5. Any thoughts about the VHL draft lottery results, and are you hoping any specific team wins the VHLM draft lottery?

6. What is your favorite music album of all time?

2 minutes ago, rory said:

1. With the finals being around the corner, who are you cheering for between the Mexico City Kings and Saskatoon Wild?

2. In the majors, who are you cheering for between the Calgary Wranglers and the Riga Reign?

3. What's been keeping your attention during this extended offseason for the Hounds?

5. Any thoughts about the VHL draft lottery results, and are you hoping any specific team wins the VHLM draft lottery?

1. I rather have Mexico win. But I wish we were in the finals.

2. RIGGAAAAAAA, i will be there next year . Riga is winning it all this year 

3. Wanting riga to win. 

4. I think everyone that got one deserved it.

5. I hope everyone does well.

6. i don’t listen to music ? i like the silence 

I was originally acquired by Mexico City during S71. Go Kings!

Lets go RIGA

Rocket League and reading books

Not really. Mac and Burrows deserved all the hardware.

I hope Mississauga wins it.

That is a very tough question as I am a musician and deeply in love with music. I'd have to say: Explosions In The Sky - The Earth Is Not a Cold Dead Place

• 2 weeks later...

Press time Hounds

1. The season kicked off with a bang for us tonight, with a close win over the Halifax 21st followed by a swift ass kicking from Ottawa. How do these games make you feel for the upcoming season?

2. What did you do during the offseason to train?

3. Who do you think will be our top performer this season?

4. What team award predictions do you have?

5. How do you feel about the addition of Patrik Laine to the Miami squad?

6. What's your boldest prediction for the season?

1 minute ago, ColeMrtz said:

Press time Hounds

1. The season kicked off with a bang for us tonight, with a close win over the Halifax 21st followed by a swift ass kicking from Ottawa. How do these games make you feel for the upcoming season?

We are going to get smashed against the good teams, and im gunna be the difference between us and the bad ones. Which is how i expected the season to go.

Everything under the sun, i had a puck shooter at high speeds because i expected to get peppered.

I mean i dunno who else it could be but me? Maybe the new guy if he sticks around. If not im really the only guy developing.

Umm me for everything not skater related? If we add a new active members them for stuff too i suppose.

Miami is pretenders so who really cares

We make the playoffs by the skin of our teeth cuz so many bad teams. 

Edited by Gooningitup

On 7/21/2020 at 9:45 PM, ColeMrtz said:

Press time Hounds

1. I think our season is gonna have a lot of games like these. Any wins we get will be hard fought close games, but we will also get our ass kicked against top teams.

2. I was training all summer long to hopefully sign in the VHLM. I worked on and off the ice every single day, and thankfully it paid off in flying colours. But just because I've made it to the league doesn't mean I can let up on my training.

3. I'd say Michael Mac. He has a natural goal-scoring ability and is one of our most important players.

4. Unfortunately I don't see any being awarded to us this season. But who knows, hockey is an unpredictable game.

5. Patrik is joining an absolutely stacked team, and I don't blame him. Even without him they'd be a top team in the league. Lord only knows the havoc they'll reap throughout this season.

6. Halifax will win a game.

Edited by Haydon Learmonth

Press 2 electric boogaloo

1. It's been a tough stretch of games but it's what we signed up for. How do you feel about your personal preformances?

2. Miami and Houston are putting on a show at the front of the pack, who's the stronger team?

3. Halifax has gone a long stretch of games with no wins, when will the drought end?

4. Mississauga player Teriyaki Chicken has broken into the top 10 for shots blocked, how does their defensive play impact our game?

5. What lines, if any, would you like to see played?

6. I try to ask it once a season, if there was a Hounds fight club, who would be the one wearing the belt?

1. It's been a tough stretch of games but it's what we signed up for. How do you feel about your personal preformances?

Well, my performance in Ottawa has been poorer than I expected. I started off good but dropping a little. It's quite frustrating but I'll work to see what's wrong. For the Hounds, u guys keep doing the best u can this season.

2. Miami and Houston are putting on a show at the front of the pack, who's the stronger team?

I will have to give it to Miami. 

3. Halifax has gone a long stretch of games with no wins, when will the drought end?

Hopefully soon but it's up the Halifax and their players to step up and win some games.

4. Mississauga player Teriyaki Chicken has broken into the top 10 for shots blocked, how does their defensive play impact our game?

Teriyaki chicken is playing really well. Blocking shots allows less pucks the even reach the goalie and that significantly reduces the opportunities the opponents get.

No preferences, all up to cole.

6. I try to ask it once a season, if there was a Hounds fight club, who would be the one wearing the belt?

Rory, I guess. I don't really know who's a fighter in the Hounds.

On 7/28/2020 at 7:52 PM, ColeMrtz said:

Well I just came back after being inactive for a long time but I only played two games I’m just worming up

Uhh I will go with Miami 

I feel like they are not helping to goalie on defence if they better defence and play aggressively on offence then they end their drought 

Cuz they play aggressively on defence if we make better passes and less turnovers we will be fine

I’m on the first line but I have to work hard to keep my spot this opportunity was handed to me I earned my on first line

i really don’t who is a fighter in this team I can’t answer that

On 7/28/2020 at 9:52 PM, ColeMrtz said:

Horrible other goalies in my same spot are doing better. 

Who cares its not us, i focus on us alone.

It ended with us thats embarrassing

He helps me which is important makings my job easier as a goalie.

Umm ones that help us win more? Lol

Vsevolod Askarov dude can take a punch, and dish them too

Hello there! i am your host,  

B A C O N !

welcome to 

P R E S S 

C O N F E R E N C E 

1.  Well it is back! the NHL IS BACK BABY! which team have you been following since it's return?

2. Despite the season not going the right way for the hounds, what have you been doing to keep your player improved and making a difference?

3. The top 5 teams so far are Houston,Miami,Ottawa,Minnesota, San Diego. out of those 5, who do you favor to win it all?

4.  How was your experience in the VHL so far? 

5. have you made any friends have you made in the VHL so far?

6. How differently do you plan on building your player from this season compared to next season?

Edited by Bacon

1 hour ago, Bacon said:

B A C O N !

welcome to 

P R E S S 

C O N F E R E N C E 

1.  Well it is back! the NHL IS BACK BABY! which team have you been following since it's return?

2. Despite the season not going the right way for the hounds, what have you been doing to keep your player improved and making a difference?

3. The top 5 teams so far are Houston,Miami,Ottawa,Minnesota, San Diego. out of those 5, who do you favor to win it all?

6. How differently do you plan on building your player from this season compared to next season?

1. panthers are the best team in the NHL they should win the cup in the next few years. 

2. improving my scoring and I have been getting more points then i thought i would. 

3. I think San Diego is going to win it all. There whole team works together great.

4. this league is amazing. I am so happy i joined last November!

5. I have made many friends. everyone in this league is so friendly.

6. I am going to stay building my player consistently and getting better each and everyday.

3 hours ago, Bacon said:

B A C O N !

welcome to 

P R E S S 

C O N F E R E N C E 

Im a caps fan so the caps of course

Everything im one of like maybe 3 people updating on the team ?

Who cares if its not us it doesnt matter who wins.

Shitty ive only been here a couple years an hated my whole time ?

0 i hate everyone equally who needs friends

Not at a ill hit cap and just relax from there. We better be competitive though