Halifax 21st New Management

Thranduil

With the recent resignation of McWolf from the GM spot of Halifax, after 3 seasons as AGM, I will be taking over operations of the 21st. @rjfryman will be assisting me as my AGM. It was an easy decision to hire this man. He has been one of the most active and enthusiastic members recently, as well as having plenty of skill with a lot of useful tools. He has been a great presence in the locker room this past season and has shown interest in becoming a GM one day. I believe RJ is the perfect guy for this job, and I will be learning just as much from this experience as he will.

1 hour ago, Peace said:

So, uh, with you and Nyko now GMs... do I gotta ask for your ID and call your parents before making transactions? 

(Welcome to the VHLM GM club. :) )

1 minute ago, Eudaldkp said:

About time you got a team:) Congrats @Thranduil

Haha, you guys are the best! Can't wait to have some heated battles in the future (Not including next season, because Halifax has no picks). Really awesome to see so many members from my generation of players / members (S63-S66) take the reigns of VHLM teams. It's like being in an endless fun competition with 21 of your siblings and cousins. I'm stoked for this season and the seasons to follow!

Just now, Thranduil said:

Haha, you guys are the best! Can't wait to have some heated battles in the future (Not including next season, because Halifax has no picks). Really awesome to see so many members from my generation of players / members (S63-S66) take the reigns of VHLM teams. It's like being in an endless fun competition with 21 of your siblings and cousins. I'm stoked for this season and the seasons to follow!

We can battle for the top lottery pick don't worry lmao