Claimed:Changes in Minot

Da Trifecta

Gladiators Changes

The Minot Gladiators have had positive things going for them recently. One of the main things that I would like to talk about is the logo change.

iGdoGNP.png

The Minot Gladiators have underwent a new logo and it is something of beauty. This team needed a new image and it literally has gotten one. The team has had the same logo under the past two regimes and it was about time for a change. GM Da Trifecta went out of his way to contact some agencies to get a new logo in place for his team in hopes that it would help. So far since the logo has been changed, the team has been rolling in the wins. Of course he had to get it approved by the VHL's commissioners, but he knew that it should be no problem for it to get approved. Everyone on the team has been quite happy with how the team has been playing and they think it's a good omen since the new logo has been made.

The Minot Gladiators have also been playing pretty well together. GM Da Trifecta has implemented new lines to his team in hopes that he will get his team to win more games. That has been a success so far and the team's chemistry has been clicking. Everyone on the team has been happy with what is going on with the team. Everyone has been cooperating with one another and it seems that everything is working out for the best. Wins have been coming in and the fans couldn't be any more proud of this team right now. The team captains have been blessed with the letters they have gotten and have taken a leadership role with this team.

second_place.png

The Minot Gladiators are currently sitting in second place in the North American conference and they have been playing exceptional. The North American conference is rather weak compared to the European conference. A team that isn't even .500 is currently on pace to make the playoffs if the season ended today. The teams in the European conference area all fighting for the #1 seed and they are all within a few games of each other. The Gladiators are way overdue for some success and they are enjoying it. Maybe it's due to two of the teams rebuilding but the Gladiators are sure loving the fact that they are winning games by the handful.

Overall, I can say I am proud of this team and they way they have been playing. Everyone seems to be happy and the fact things are looking up, is a good thing. Some moves may be happening in the near future and it all depends on how the season continues to unravel for this team. Pay attention as this Minot Gladiators team is not a team to sleep on.

Edited by Da Trifecta

Content: 3/3 - I wasn't a fan of the old logo at all, but this one is a work of beauty. Also features a unique color scheme in a league seemingly dominated by red.

Grammar: 2/2 - I didn't catch a thing, very well done.

Appearance: 1/1 - Simple is A-OK in my book!

Overall: 6/6 - Well done!

Guest Svoboda_3

While the logo does draw similarities to Helsinki's, it is a nice change from that odd looking one done up for Minot.