S65 Off-Season Schedule

Beketov

14 hours ago, Banackock said:

IF anything, any player that was put over the potentially due to the training camp that claimed this week - I'd erase some TPE from them if they agree to it and wish to stay down. If they're at 207 TPE, they drop to 200. If they're at 201 --> 200 etc. Those are my thoughts. Any player who abided by the Sunday "Cut-off" TPE deadline should be good in my eyes as long as the situations are appropriate etc. I'd hate to see members - who really maybe enjoy the VHLM, do not wish to play up and really did their best to stay under - get fucked and then it affect the levels of enjoyment in these leagues or themselves as members.  

Yeah, like Bek said, we've already said that, as long as the player is asking us to remove the TC TPE, that is fine. We understand that there could be a misunderstanding, as dates needed to change and TC was extended into this week. Ultimately, as it was opened prior to the cut-off, and all eligible players were able to claim before the cut-off, it counts as TPE earned before the cut-off.

• Quik unfeatured and unpinned this topic