Houston Bulls GM + One small announcement

Banackock

:hou: Houston Bulls GM: YOURE HIRED! :hou:

With the draft only a few short days away, we want to give Houston's new GM as much time as possible to settle into the new role and prepare. We had an incredible amount of quality members apply for the position - making it very difficult to decide on one single name. Unfortunately, we must and not everyone can be hired. With that being said, the newest GM in Houston Bull's history - a seemingly great up and coming member who I've watched grow into a strong contributor amongst the boards and discord LR's...

@FrostBeard

:hfx: Small Announcement: Halifax 21st GM Position :hfx:

As most know by now, @McWolf has stepped away from the world of sim leagues for at least right now. He was an amazing member who contributed in so many ways for the VHLM and VHL. He'll absolutely be missed and I hope to see him pop in one of these days. Now a replacement must be named (and already essentially was by Mcwolf during the season - we just need to make it official)...

@Thranduil

Best of luck to both new managers in their position.

@VHLM Commissioner

@VHLM GM

@Commissioner

Hello, I am super thankful to everyone who showed support and have been amazing for these past 3 months. I truly hope that Houston Bulls will prosper under my leadership and our LR will become a staple of fun and friendly atmosphere in all VHLM. Huge thanks VHLM leadership for giving me this opportunity - I will not let you down!

36 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

Hello, I am super thankful to everyone who showed support and have been amazing for these past 3 months. I truly hope that Houston Bulls will prosper under my leadership and our LR will become a staple of fun and friendly atmosphere in all VHLM. Huge thanks VHLM leadership for giving me this opportunity - I will not let you down!

LATVIAN TAKEOVER IN MANAGEMENT OTW!!! TTLGivD.gif&key=417b3d199ea6be4afe9df418

• Commissioner
36 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

Same but also I'm obligated to not like you now. 

Congratulations to my WJC partner in crime! You are a perfect choice for the position but i am sad that we will now be competing. You are the very best of what this site has to offer. Houston has a bright future with you at the helm @FrostBeard!

@Thranduil you finally made it and are the boss in Hali. Look forward to seeing what you do as the captain of that Hali ship :)