Mock VHLM Draft S66

rjfryman

8 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

You also have Kevin Low at both 8th and 14th

Wow Im smart. If you look at my spread sheet I even had a column for picked to not do that. Thanks for the info though. Ill have to look into a better way not to re-pick for next time. I think I have something cool for everyone next draft.

11 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

Wow Im smart. If you look at my spread sheet I even had a column for picked to not do that. Thanks for the info though. Ill have to look into a better way not to re-pick for next time. I think I have something cool for everyone next draft.

I mean you did a full mock of one of the biggest drafts we've had. The fact that you only managed to do that once is no small feat. Great work either way

1 minute ago, diamond_ace said:

I mean you did a full mock of one of the biggest drafts we've had. The fact that you only managed to do that once is no small feat. Great work either way

Thanks I would have just done an emoji but I'm locked out for the rest of the day. Tune in next draft I hope to make this look like a joke. And possibly with more User integration.

Great article, I always love mock drafts!

Hoping to go a bit higher then 3rd round (Greg Eagles) but to me it doesn't matter where I go. I am super active and alright at 75tpe after just starting last week in this league. Hoping to max tpe every week! Looking forward to the draft tomorrow!

Edited by Greg_Di

Nice write-up. Just a couple of things to fix;

1) You have Kevin Low being selected twice (8th and 14th)

2) The Philly Reapers own pick 20