Spellcheck on Founder's Cup Winners Page

Was looking at the Founder's Cup winners page on the portal and found that the S59 Yukon Rush have a ton of errors in the names.

C - LeSean Coutzen
LW - Veran Dragomire
RW - Brand Samford
D - Billy Pilgram
D - Luc Pierre Lespineau Lebrunette
G - Tristan Iseault 

I forgot just how stacked that team was. Basically everyone of note in the S60 VHL draft and a baby Matt Thompson.

• Commissioner

I feel like these are usually just copied from the index so they shouldn’t be wrong but maybe I’m the only one who did them that way, Maybe Will used to manually type them.

1 hour ago, omgitshim said:

No idea. I know Le'Sean was correct on the S58 one though.

The apostrophe was the way the user intended, but you can't possibly convince me there's a universe where that's a properly spelled name. I'm sorry whoever created Coutzen, but fuck your spelling.

5 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

The apostrophe was the way the user intended, but you can't possibly convince me there's a universe where that's a properly spelled name. I'm sorry whoever created Coutzen, but fuck your spelling.

One of these days I'll create a player named Ja'HimmyQuan Djourdan just for you.

10 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

My recreate will be Ev'an R' Law'son.