Beketov

S65 Sponsor’s Shield Tournament Index

INDEX

PLAYOFF INDEX

@Brand Executive Please check over your rosters and email lines to vhlsim@outlook.com. If you do not know how to create your lines please let me know ASAP and I’ll send you information. The plan is to start the tournament tomorrow. Round Robin will have each team face each other twice for a total of 12 games each. The top 4 teams will move onto the playoffs.

*Please note that UBuyALot Games was disbanded for this tournament for failing to acquire enough players. Since Haterade was also under the requirement to two remaining UBAL players were added to their roster as well as the required number of CPU players.

1 minute ago, Enorama said:

@Beketov Kastelic should be on Jolt Juice as the exec player.

I’m guessing all exec members will be missing since I forgot about them haha. Will add now.

@Beketov quite a few players on my team had not yet been called up or if they had, applied any of their excess TPE yet. This can be a difference of hundreds of TPE, so I'm wondering if all callups and VHLM players who have updated their stats can be reflected in the index.

1 hour ago, Thranduil said:

@Beketov quite a few players on my team had not yet been called up or if they had, applied any of their excess TPE yet. This can be a difference of hundreds of TPE, so I'm wondering if all callups and VHLM players who have updated their stats can be reflected in the index.

Probably not unfortunately. We’d need to turn off their VHLM status which as I understand things will mess with the portal’s ability to have them be draftable. Unless @Will can confirm otherwise.

I’ll up an update on stats before I sim but for off-season tournaments like this attributes can sometimes be a bit off.

Ferda lines sent. Would it be a possibility to pull stats? HHH applied all of his banked tpe

Edited by Nykonax